Windows 10: if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move...

Discus and support if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move down on the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillA1, Sep 17, 2018.

1. BillA1 Win User

if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move...

if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move down on the page

:)

BillA1, Sep 17, 2018

2. News video's stop/start.

Hi Carolee,

Thank you for responding.

As per your response I understand that you have issues with Microsoft Edge, do let us know if the issue persists with Internet Explorer as well.

Also, let us know if the issue persists with watching videos on computer as well.

As a workaround, I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser and try to watch the videos to check if the issue persists.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
        More Action at the right top corner.

• Click on Settings, click on
        Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

• Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
        Clear.

• Close the browser and try to open it again.

Reply to the post with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Edge stops streaming video

Hello,

We understand that you are unable to stream videos in Microsoft Edge. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message you receive?
    This might have occurred due to some change in settings.

Follow the methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Refer to these steps to open Edge using InPrivate option.

Run the Edge using InPrivate option and check the issue status.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

• Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

Refer to these steps to clear the browsing data.

Reset the Edge by clearing browning data and check if that helps you.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...)

• Click on Settings, then click on clearing browning data.

• Select all, then click on Clear.

• Restart the Edge and check the issue status.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 17, 2018
  4. if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move...

AMD HD6520G Video problems with viewing videos in edge with windows 10

Hi Raygun,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the video playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Video playback.

• Click on Advanced on the
      Video playback
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Video playback troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to check whether you have enabled the flash player in the EDGE browser. IF you have not enabled the Flash player, follow the below steps and check fi it helps.

• Open Edge browser, select
      More options
      (…) (At top right corner) from the address bar, choose
      Settings.

• Click on View Advanced settings at the bottom.

• Turn on Adobe flash player.
    You may try to clear the cache and browsing history in EDGE browser by referring to the below article and check if it helps.

View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge

Method 3:

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers and check if it helps. Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move...

1. if there is a video on the page edge will add a new window that show the video if I move... - Similar Threads - video page edge

2. Disable or Enable Video background on Edge new Tab page

in Windows 10 News
    Disable or Enable Video background on Edge new Tab page: [IMG]Microsoft has been focusing on its Edge browser heavily. As a result, the Edge browser is getting newer features from time to time, such as Bing AI, Video background, etc. In this post, we will show you how to Disable or Enable Video background on Edge’s new Tab page on...
  3. Video Editor won't add videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  4. Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?: I don't know how to fix this, and whenever I search on google (sorry) all results tend to be about the old Microsoft Edge. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes when I scroll down a page that has a bunch of videos (like 9GAG), the browser tends to refresh or reboots...
  5. Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play anymore videos on prime video with the new Chromium Edge: Always with this error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-anymore-videos-on-prime-video-with-the/5aa06ae4-29f9-4098-96ad-8eeb14dba087
  6. moving videos to photo

moving videos to photo: Hello, How do I move my videos from movies and videos to photos so I can edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-videos-to-photo/715e81ad-09b1-4c55-a7d3-250e17cb3b0d"
  7. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  8. Edge Video Downloader

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Video Downloader: I just wanted to see what everybody else was using to download videos from youtube in Edge…...I did a lot of checking into the various ways to do it but with most of them you had to download some third party app or it just had to many steps involved to actually get it...
  9. The new windows update and videos in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    The new windows update and videos in Edge: Hey guys... Ever since I downloaded the new April update yesterday I cannot watch videos with the Edge explorer mostly on YouTube cuz I use it so much. I did download Chrome and its working fine in there but I like Edge. -Thanks for any help! Here is a picture of the error...
  10. The new windows update and videos in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    The new windows update and videos in Edge: I just did a clean install of Windows N about a month ago (ran into the same html problem) and I downloaded the "Media Feature Pack" from Microsoft's website. And after the April update I installed a new verison of "Media Feature Pack" again but it didn't work for me. Just to...