Windows 10: If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

Discus and support If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If there's one thing I don't like about Windows 10, it's that a solid colored background blocks my screen and cursor so I won't be able to see what I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeySlikk, Jun 4, 2020.

1. JoeySlikk Win User

If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

If there's one thing I don't like about Windows 10, it's that a solid colored background blocks my screen and cursor so I won't be able to see what I'm doing. That never happened on Windows 7.

:)

JoeySlikk, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

1. If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10 - Similar Threads - There's Thing Don't

2. I don't like windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't like windows 10: It's been several months since I upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. I have tried to get use to the big change but I just don't care for it. I want to go back to window 8.1. Is it possible to do it my self or do I have to have a professional do it?...
  3. Things I Like About the Windows 10 October 2020 Update!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Things I Like About the Windows 10 October 2020 Update!: My List: 1. Shutdown without updating has been restored to the Power Button Menu! Thank You! 2. Action Center now tells you not only if a restart is needed, BUT why it is needed. 3. File Explorer and One Drive searching are now faster. Jack...
  4. I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one: I purchased this computer last year for Christmas. For a while, it seemed that it was running great, but now I feel like games like Fortnite are glitchy and choppy. What could be the reason? I'd like to upgrade it if possible, but from what I've read, you can't just put any...
  5. Microsoft to fix one of the worst things about Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to fix one of the worst things about Windows 10: Windows 10 does a good job at being a desktop operating system. It’s robust, solid, fully-featured and capable, but botched Windows Update process is Microsoft’s biggest problem currently. Windows is installed on hundreds of millions of devices all over the world with...
  6. Don't Like Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't Like Windows 10: I hate the startup screen, and I do NOT like the tiles. What can I do? What was wrong with windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-like-windows-10/1d0163ce-a1d1-4658-a3f0-0efb2a1b6e9d
  7. Thing I HATE about Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thing I HATE about Windows 10.: Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate as Windows 10 is unusable. It's so convoluted in what you can do that it boggles the mind. It won't let you copy files into a system folded (even when they are safe) unless you start that you're 100% ABSOLUTELY certain you want to do that....
  8. The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update: The only thing that I seem to like so far from this update is how the colon for the time in the bottom right corner of the Taskbar got visually fixed! Let me explain... The colon that separates the hours from the minutes has been fixed; the distance of the bottom dot to...
  9. One thing i don't like about win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    One thing i don't like about win 10: Hello everyone, So i just upgraded to Win10 and so far everything seems to work smoothly, however, there is one minor thing that really bother me, which is forcing the user to login with his Microsoft Account instead of the local one in order to use features Cortana, and...
  10. Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...: Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes: - an option to not show libraries - options to not show recently used - the scroll wheel works just by hovering over either the nav pane or the file list regardless of which is currently selected 11635