Windows 10: If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one

Discus and support If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I want to have two players with my windows PC, and I need to understand which data is coming from which user. Each user has a separate mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Behnoosh Meskoob, Jun 10, 2023.

1. If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one

Hello,I want to have two players with my windows PC, and I need to understand which data is coming from which user. Each user has a separate mouse and they just need to move the mouse. I need to identify each mouse movement, and save their data separately. Would you please tell me the solution? Thanks.

:)

Behnoosh Meskoob, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Microsoft 5000 Mouse scroll eratic jumps up and down all over the place

Hi,

There are several reasons why the wireless mouse pointer moves erratically, like the battery is low or there is a problem with the device itself.

We suggest that you perform the following steps:

• Connect the mouse receiver to a different port, like the ports at the back of your computer which typically have more bandwidth or power available and make sure to by pass any USB hubs.
    • Check or replace with new batteries.
    • Test the device on a different computer, this will help us identify if the issue coming from the computer or your mouse.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Louie Del Win User

If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one

Issue with connecting bluetooth mouse after most recent update

Hi,

This issue of connecting the Bluetooth mouse to your PC can be caused by a software conflict or with the compatibility of the hardware to the new update that was installed in your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. This tool will check for software related issues and help to connect the hardware to the PC correctly. To run this tool, follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction.

Feel free to post back if the steps provided work for you.

Louie Del, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one

1. If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one - Similar Threads - mouse devices are

2. Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?: I recently re-installed windows and now whenever I boot my pc windows prompts me to choose one of them, however is there any way to tell which one is which? Since one of on an and SSD that will probably die in the next year and the other is one that is relatively new...
  3. Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?: I recently re-installed windows and now whenever I boot my pc windows prompts me to choose one of them, however is there any way to tell which one is which? Since one of on an and SSD that will probably die in the next year and the other is one that is relatively new...
  4. Two windows volumes, which one is the correct one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one: Hello,I want to have two players with my windows PC, and I need to understand which data is coming from which user. Each user has a separate mouse and they just need to move the mouse. I need to identify each mouse movement, and save their data separately. Would you please...
  6. If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If two mouse devices are connected to the PC can we identify what data come from which one: Hello,I want to have two players with my windows PC, and I need to understand which data is coming from which user. Each user has a separate mouse and they just need to move the mouse. I need to identify each mouse movement, and save their data separately. Would you please...
  7. How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones...: I need to uninstall as many apps as possible from my Admin account before I do the next backup. I don't really use her computer anymore so I no longer need to have many of those apps. Unfortunately my daughter uses some of those apps, and some - not all - were uninstalled in...
  8. Two output devices from one when connecting via Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two output devices from one when connecting via Bluetooth?: [ATTACH] I get two output devices when I connect my Shure BT2 to windows via bluetooth. The first one called "Headset" has very low volume and poor sound quality but can be controlled by the windows volume slider. The second one called "Headphones" has good sound quality...
  9. Possible to backup data from two hard drives to one?

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible to backup data from two hard drives to one?: I have been building my PC for quite a long time now and I have some important information on it. System related things are on my C: drive whereas other things are on my D: drive. Is there a way I can backup these drives to one drive of terabyte storage? Thank you in...
  10. When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection: For the past few days now, when one particular computer is switched on, the router looses connection. I am wondering if its possibly an IP conflict as we currently use DHCP. I am thinking about changing our computers to static to see if that fixes it. 108543