Windows 10: If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that...

Discus and support If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that just a myth if i delete the files after testing it out or i i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 18, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that...

If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that just a myth if i delete the files after testing it out or i i keep all files and install and do whatever i can do 1 system deleted then 2hours later i reinstall the system and delete all or is that just a myth i guess virtualbox 5.2 is old but there is a 6.2 version alot better than that old version i thinked that because u cant do memz and things on your real pc because its dangerous so trojans are too not just memz

:)

sanyijani, Jul 18, 2021
  2. PuB_Evo Win User

Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that... [​IMG]

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Jul 18, 2021
  3. what u gonna do Microsot Nokia ?

my smartphone's storage is end just with updates, what u gonna do gor that ??

Lumia 1320

8GB useless

WP8.1

Belarmino Vicenzo, Jul 18, 2021
  4. If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that...

I cannot download file attachments in Live Mail (Hotmail)

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to access the Windows Live Mail account on another computer and try to download the attachment and check.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to repair the Windows Live Essentials and check if it helps. Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows + X key.

• Select Control panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Windows Live Essentials.
    • Click on Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    After the process is completed, restart your computer once and check.

Hope it helps. Do let us know the status of the issue. If you need further assistance, get back to us. We will be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that...

1. If u download threats to virtualbox then its gonna be on your live system too or is that... - Similar Threads - download threats virtualbox

2. Where can u download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can u download it?: I need it for an exam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-u-download-it/5836e826-ccfd-4711-b860-53a778361ad2
  3. Where can u download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can u download it?: I need it for an exam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-u-download-it/5836e826-ccfd-4711-b860-53a778361ad2
  4. i cant find my phone and its connected to phone link can u add a live tracking system pls

i cant find my phone and its connected to phone link can u add a live tracking system pls: many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-phone-and-its-connected-to-phone/ac8e5a69-12e8-4996-b869-159d677f0a96
  5. i cant find my phone and its connected to phone link can u add a live tracking system pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my phone and its connected to phone link can u add a live tracking system pls: many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-phone-and-its-connected-to-phone/ac8e5a69-12e8-4996-b869-159d677f0a96
  6. there is problem to link windows to my phone android its show its not u its me

there is problem to link windows to my phone android its show its not u its me: problem is coming again and again even my laptop is with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-problem-to-link-windows-to-my-phone/d405ebed-81b0-4cd0-89d9-4ce6d0e782ff
  7. Your pc requires the latest version of VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc requires the latest version of VirtualBox: HiSo I looked this up and realized the easiest way would be to disable Hyper-V and/or uninstall VirtualBoxI did that but I still have the same issue.I even uninstalled my VMware workstation just to be sure, still the same.Are there any other apps that require to be...
  8. Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do?: Why are devices after successfully installation of AMD Chipset Software in Device Manager not properly detected or named correctly in comparison with Intel PC after installation of Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (see uploaded image)? Installing AMD Chipset...
  9. U Should Update Your Audio Driver When Windows Suggests U To.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    U Should Update Your Audio Driver When Windows Suggests U To.: windows update suggested me I update my audio driver, I did and since then the audio volume is too low and there is a lot of distortion, I removed the driver and reinstall it and nothing change, I contacted Microsoft help and they accessed my laptop remotely and still could...
  10. Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.: Hi, I had a virus in december and used malwarebytes to remove it and the virus/malware/pup's have been coming back constantly even though i remove them and i went on windows defender and it said, Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation. so i watched some videos...