Windows 10: if Vlookup vba in userform

Discus and support if Vlookup vba in userform in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi again,,, I am fairly new to vba and refer to the dummies guide which I bought recently and I am running windows 10. I have set up a userform in a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Apr 1, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

if Vlookup vba in userform

Hi again,,, I am fairly new to vba and refer to the dummies guide which I bought recently and I am running windows 10.

I have set up a userform in a sheet called START and the first textbox in the userform I want to know the name of a player in my bowling team where the names are in col A in a sheet called DATA. If it is there I just want to input the extra stats of the other questions in the userform which is quite straight forward but if it is not there I need to add his name to col A in START and then his extra stats to the other cols.
    So I was thinking something like ifvlookup,name,sheetDATA,colA,1,true then goto,,,,.if not true then goto,,,,
    I have looked in the book and googled a lot but cannot find my answer, could you help me please?.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Apr 1, 2019
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Apr 1, 2019
  3. VBA on windows phones and tablets

I want to use Powerpoint to prototype an app that I am building. As such I need to customize the PPT file with VBA to do things like have countdown timers, drop down lists, popups etc.

From my research it appears I need a Surface Pro tablet with full office. Anything else like RT won't do the job.

However, I can't determine if a Windows phone will support VBA.

Can anyone confirm if full VBA support is available for Windows phones and tablets? And if so which OS and model.

Thank you,

willow1044, Apr 1, 2019
  4. donnylad Win User

Using vlookup with if

Hi all,,,,, I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell using vlookup and if, The cell will be either a number, a blank or the # sign. The first part works ok using iferror and I want the if command to give me "" an empty string when it sees the # sign and that is the bit I get wrong as it will not accept this part.
    Here is my formula:
    =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($B$158,$A$27:$AH$76,$C$156+3,0),"")=IF(VLOOKUP($B$158,$A$27:$AH$76,$C$156+3,0)="#", "")
    It shows me #### or false
    Can someone help me please.
    Len

donnylad, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. if Vlookup vba in userform - Similar Threads - Vlookup vba userform

2. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  3. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  4. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: Set oHDoc =oIE.DocumentOption ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.test.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE = CreateObject"InternetExplorer.Application" ' Open Internet Explorer Browser and keep it visible. With oIE...
  5. 123456 vba

123456 vba: How to automate already Opened IE browser using excel Macros?Steps:Step 1: Open VBA editor on a new excel file and create a new module.Step 2: Copy below code in the vba module.Sub accessExistingIEBrowser On Error Resume Next boolWindowFound = False Set...
  6. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: CodeOption ExplicitConst sURL = "https://www.a.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"' Now, run the macro by clicking the hyper links.Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlinkByVal Target As Hyperlink fillWebForm Target.Range.row End SubPrivate Sub fillWebFormiRow As Integer '...
  7. Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color

Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color: System OS - Windows 10Application - Excel 2019I use UserForms to present or collect information from the end user. Previously the UserForm frame and its color looked like the following:Currently in the VBA editor, the UserForm looks like the the image below and seems very...
  8. Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color: System OS - Windows 10Application - Excel 2019I use UserForms to present or collect information from the end user. Previously the UserForm frame and its color looked like the following:Currently in the VBA editor, the UserForm looks like the the image below and seems very...
  9. Using vlookup with if

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Using vlookup with if: Hi all,,,,, I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell using vlookup and if, The cell will be either a number, a blank or the # sign. The first part works ok using iferror and I want the if command to give me "" an empty string when it sees the # sign and that is the bit...
  10. VBA code

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA code: I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vba-code/e9ef2778-957d-4354-8346-458793521d8b