Windows 10: if wifi is action needed what can i do for this

Discus and support if wifi is action needed what can i do for this in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it wsa very horrible to me it make me mad why it was action needed and how to do action for wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShashankK S, Oct 20, 2020.

1. if wifi is action needed what can i do for this

it wsa very horrible to me it make me mad why it was action needed and how to do action for wifi

:)

ShashankK S, Oct 20, 2020

2. Turn of push notice 'action required Wifi' Lumia 950

Hi, Kittyvan H.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Turn WiFi search off, when you don’t need it, by taping on WiFi quick action button or by managing your
    WiFi notification by following these steps:

• Slide your finger downwards on the screen.
    • Press All settings.
    • Press Network & wireless.
    • Press WiFi. and then select Wi-Fi Sense.
    • Turn on/off "Connect to suggested open hotspots".
    • Uncheck "Show a notification banner when action is needed from me".

Let us know if it works.

Marcel Dio, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Action Center - WiFi Not A Quick Action Choice

Hello Everyone,

Recently installed Windows 10 on my PC & wife's laptop. Her laptop has more options for the Quick actions buttons, scrolling list, and shows WiFi.

My PC has only 7 options for the Quick actions, no scrolling, and WiFi isn't one. Also, WiFi isn't shown on the Action Center window.

Anyone know why?

Thanks,

John

Johnny Dingo, Oct 20, 2020
  4. if wifi is action needed what can i do for this

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

if wifi is action needed what can i do for this

1. if wifi is action needed what can i do for this - Similar Threads - wifi action needed

2. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  3. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  4. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  5. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. what can I do?

what can I do?: What can I do?This message is always coming when I want to install a repairing tool from O2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do/a4fc59ef-8774-47b2-97df-6aba21d03b9b
  8. what i need to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    what i need to do: [ATTACH]pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do/247d4883-f312-479a-94be-d2844d3773d5
  9. Wifi action needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi action needed: The PC doesn't connect to the WiFi even if I check "Connect automatically". It says "Action needed" instead of connecting automatically. When I click on "action needed", an ad opens up with bosch website. How do I disable the feature so that WiFi connects automatically...
  10. Wifi Connection Action Needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Connection Action Needed: When i connect to wifi from my Mobile hotspot on my laptop showing "Action Needed". After connecting to wifi its redirecting to "https://www.msn.com/en-xl/?ocid=wispr&pc=u477" this link. And in my wifi section its showing "No Connection, secured" but internet is working....