Windows 10: If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series...

Discus and support If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Wait a minute, I've got a question. This may sound stupid, but sorry. I just got a little panicky there. If Windows 10 is the final version in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by User123456789876543210, Apr 28, 2019.

1. If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series...

Wait a minute, I've got a question. This may sound stupid, but sorry. I just got a little panicky there.

If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series, then what will we do when its mainstream and extended support ends? Are we going to have to abandon Windows forever, and move to new operating systems? Or just deal with it and have a higher chance of getting your computer hacked?

:)

User123456789876543210, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series... :)

rtwjunkie, Apr 28, 2019
  4. If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series...

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series...

1. If Windows 10 is the final version in the Windows NT series... - Similar Threads - final version series

2. Windows 10 version 22H2 is the final Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 22H2 is the final Windows 10 version: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system reaches end of support on October 14, 2025. Microsoft revealed today that Windows 10 won't receive any more feature updates going forward. In other words: Windows 10 version 22H2 is the final version of Windows 10. Microsoft will...
  3. Security baseline FINAL for Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline FINAL for Windows 10 version 21H1: We are pleased to announce the final release of the Windows 10, version 21H1 (a.k.a. May 2021 Update) security baseline package! Please download the content from the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit, test the recommended configurations, and customize / implement as...
  4. Security baseline (FINAL) Windows 10 and Windows Server version 20H2

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (FINAL) Windows 10 and Windows Server version 20H2: We are pleased to announce the final release of the for Windows 10 and Windows Server, version 20H2 (a.k.a. October 2020 Update) security baseline package! Please download the content from the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit, test the recommended configurations, and...
  5. Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider: I was doing some research because I wanted to download W10 ISO using this web page https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php And I saw that they got this option Windows(Final) Windows(Insider) And I don't know the differences about it, right now I'm doing some research on my own...
  6. Security baseline (FINAL): Windows 10 and Windows Server, version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (FINAL): Windows 10 and Windows Server, version 2004: We are pleased to announce the final release of the security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 and Windows Server version 2004. Please download the content from the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit, test the recommended configurations, and customize and...
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version

Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version: Microsoft mentioned several times that the current insider version (Slow ring) is the final version. Currently, I am still running last years update, however, as my PC isn't running as smoothly as I would have hoped for, I am planning a clean installation of the slow ring...
  8. Is there a version of final cut for windows?

Is there a version of final cut for windows?: I'm learning how to use it in college but I don't have a Mac in my house. And if not, what's another video editing program you'd recommend? submitted by /u/ead2000 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 rumoured to finalize soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 rumoured to finalize soon: After the May 2019 Update and November 2019 Update, Windows 10 version 2004 is the next big release and it comes with several new features. Microsoft is almost done with the first major update for Windows 10 coming in 2020 and final build candidate could be finalized as early...
  10. the final version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    the final version of Windows 10: What is the expected date of issuance of the final version of Windows 10 *Wink 52186