Windows 10: If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or...

Discus and support If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there have been a lot of introduced ideas in 10 but after a short while they are dropped because there are major issues to make these new things run.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edward Sears 47, Nov 5, 2018.

1. If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or...

there have been a lot of introduced ideas in 10 but after a short while they are dropped because there are major issues to make these new things run. This has wasted a lot of effort that could have gone into creating a Clean copy of Windows that worked for all its parts and pieces.

I'm just a amateur at all this but if I were this bad in my field I would be out of work forever.

Get your head out of the sand admit the failures give everyone a copy of something that does work for putting up with all the stress and many hours of our time and develop something better and please don't release it until proven to work, no matter what the competition is doing, they aren't so great either.

It's complicated so put the best and brightest on the job and get teams to puzzle it out section by section and for gods sake stop fixing things that worked great already or give us more complicated programs that we will never even need. Just because you can isn't a good excuse and look where that got you!

:)

Edward Sears 47, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or...

1. If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or... - Similar Threads - are still fixing

2. can you upgrade my windows because i have a windows 8 can you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you upgrade my windows because i have a windows 8 can you.: can you upgrade my windows because i have a windows 8 can you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-upgrade-my-windows-because-i-have-a/e7383623-0e4a-4385-957a-f8add95f54fc
  3. can you upgrade my windows because i have a windows 8 can you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you upgrade my windows because i have a windows 8 can you.: can you upgrade my windows because i have a windows 8 can you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-upgrade-my-windows-because-i-have-a/e7383623-0e4a-4385-957a-f8add95f54fc
  4. Can you go back to windows 11 in the future if you roll back to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you go back to windows 11 in the future if you roll back to windows 10?: So, I have recently undated to windows 11 and have not been a fan so I have gone back to windows 10 08/08/23. Now I'm wondering can I still go back to windows 11 in the future or not? I have tried researching it and has come up with both answers some with yes and some with,...
  5. Can you go back to windows 11 in the future if you roll back to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you go back to windows 11 in the future if you roll back to windows 10?: So, I have recently undated to windows 11 and have not been a fan so I have gone back to windows 10 08/08/23. Now I'm wondering can I still go back to windows 11 in the future or not? I have tried researching it and has come up with both answers some with yes and some with,...
  6. After all these years you still haven't fix the Bluetooth issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After all these years you still haven't fix the Bluetooth issue on Windows 10: After all these years... come on Microsoft!If I'm on a call with my wireless headphones connected to my phone and then I turn on my Windows computer, it disconnects me from the call and connects the headphones to the PC automatically. Nobody wants that, it is a terrible user...
  7. Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?: Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/c6d68a69-b873-4ebb-a39e-7106c2165060
  8. Can you still use Windows 7/8 keys for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you still use Windows 7/8 keys for Windows 10?: Looking at new laptops and a lot of them ship with Windows 10 Home. Rather than pay to upgrade to Pro, I have an unused Windows 8 Pro key. Can those keys still be "upgraded" to Windows 10? I would like to be able to use the Linux subsystem and Hyper-V which are unavailable on...
  9. How do you downgrade back to windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you downgrade back to windows 8?: I have recently upgraded to windows 10 but i prefer windows 8 when i try to go back to it windows says "were sorry but you cant go back" plz help 31029
  10. Can you go back to Windows 10 later if you downgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you go back to Windows 10 later if you downgrade?: Suppose you have upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1. You then downgrade back to 8.1. Would be able to reupgrade to windows 10 after that? What about after july 29th? 57646