Windows 10: If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,...

Discus and support If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is the one question. After years of never getting it answered by someone who feels confident that their answer is correct, I feel safe in saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computerGoingHaywire, Dec 3, 2023.

1. If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,...

Here is the one question. After years of never getting it answered by someone who feels confident that their answer is correct, I feel safe in saying that there are tens of thousands of Microsoft-users who would be thrilled to have someone who is a paid Microsoft attorney answer it and identify themselves so that we can be sure that it was a real Microsoft attorney who answered it for us:"Can we use already-made objects that are located in the Paint 3-D Library for our commercial purposes for free, and withouthaving to give any type of attribution?"Thank you!

:)

computerGoingHaywire, Dec 3, 2023

2. Microsoft to Roll Out Smart Contact Manager for Outlook.com

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...ampaign=buffer

Cluster Head, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Elmo Win User
    Microsoft to Acquire Perceptive Pixel Inc.

Im currently using gmail actually but most importantly im trying to retrieve my contact list with hopefully the help of microsoft and my important documents :s then im done with it :S lesson learnt .

Elmo, Dec 3, 2023
  4. If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,...

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,...

1. If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,... - Similar Threads - are working Microsoft

2. If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you are working for Microsoft, I need to please ask you to contact a Microsoft attorney,...: Here is the one question. After years of never getting it answered by someone who feels confident that their answer is correct, I feel safe in saying that there are tens of thousands of Microsoft-users who would be thrilled to have someone who is a paid Microsoft attorney...
  3. Microsofts homepage says: If you change hardware like mainboard, you need a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsofts homepage says: If you change hardware like mainboard, you need a Microsoft...: I wanna upgrade my hardware completly. OS mirroring from SATA to NVMe. Do i really need an account? submitted by /u/FireStarter1337 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ubtr6q/microsofts_homepage_says_if_you_change_hardware/
  4. **** you microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **** you microsoft: How the **** do you think updating the BIOS !!! without even asking a **** question is OK? Seriously, what the actual **** is this ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-microsoft/7069b03b-ad4b-4753-94a0-447993ff2dc8
  5. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  6. ARE YOU A WHITEHAT? I NEED YOU!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ARE YOU A WHITEHAT? I NEED YOU!!!!: 0 Votes" 0 STEPHGULLETT-7447asked · 4 minutes ago I'm so hacked and need help...WHITEHATS? PLEASE I have been hacked by root certificates and a work place setting from an ADMIN? I don't have an Admin, I am my own ADMIN. I think my ex husband did this. Every device I get the...
  7. **** you microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **** you microsoft: While I can't use my computer right now in the middle of my work day due to **** UPDATES, WHICH I HAVE DISABLED, I decided to take my time and tellyou how.much.I hate.you. I.wish you all burn in hell with your glitchy and retarded **** you call "operating system". Looks I...
  8. How can you contact Microsoft for support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can you contact Microsoft for support?: I've been trying to talk to a REAL person about some windows activation issues. But the call service redirects to a bot recorded message. The contact via chat option seems to have disappeared off their help app....
  9. windows microsoft needs to fix this issue my dvd no longer works because of you you need to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows microsoft needs to fix this issue my dvd no longer works because of you you need to...: windows microsoft needs to fix this issue my dvd no longer works because of you you need to fix it and i dont think im paying you to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-microsoft-needs-to-fix-this-issue-my-dvd/15b9f596-1481-444c-9d22-5a6e8b66e917
  10. What You Need to Know Before You Go to Microsoft Inspire

in Windows 10 News
    What You Need to Know Before You Go to Microsoft Inspire: Microsoft Inspire is just over a week away. Are you getting ready? Are you getting excited? We definitely are. So just like us, you should be sure to double check your travel arrangements, download the Know Before You Go guide and get the mobile app to make sure you’re ready...