Windows 10: If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance

Discus and support If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was wondering how do I fix this problem it has something to do with a reboot thingy and what happens if u don’t have a disc and it won’t reboot? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pugbboys, Jan 25, 2022.

1. pugbboys Win User

If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance

So I was wondering how do I fix this problem it has something to do with a reboot thingy and what happens if u don’t have a disc and it won’t reboot? I need help ASAP!!Problem:If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistanceStatus: 0xc000000eInfo: a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.

:)

pugbboys, Jan 25, 2022
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 25, 2022
  3. contact list on nokia E71

thanks for ur assistance. followed the steps prescribed. I am backing up my phone contents now. however, the contacts list seems not to be available when i tried sync . I am open to more suggestions pls

chatsmart_2000, Jan 25, 2022
  4. If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance

Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance

1. If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance - Similar Threads - disc contact system

2. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  3. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  4. Contact system Administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance: So I was wondering how do I fix this problem it has something to do with a reboot thingy and what happens if u don’t have a disc and it won’t reboot? I need help ASAP!!Problem:If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistanceStatus:...
  6. If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
    If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistance: So I was wondering how do I fix this problem it has something to do with a reboot thingy and what happens if u don’t have a disc and it won’t reboot? I need help ASAP!!Problem:If you do not have this disc, contact ur system administrator or manufacturer for assistanceStatus:...
  7. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I've gone in a HUGE circle trying to resolve this issue "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" and so far zero success. I found another post about the same subject at...
  8. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I found this post "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-do-not-have-permission-to-access-pcname/704f39f0-a03e-4f1c-bead-a45df97e455dI have two desktop...
  9. You do not have permission to access \\ Computer name. Contact network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\ Computer name. Contact network administrator to...: I am running Windows 10 on 2 computers, have a wired internet network. I have the computers seeing each other, but I keep getting an error -You do not have permission to access \\ Computer name. Contact network administrator to request access. I have done everything I can...
  10. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: Hi AllHas there been any solution to this problem.I have two Dell computers both running Windows 10 Home, on a TP-Link Deco Mesh network. I have set up all the network sharing permissions. Both computers are visible in the Network tab in File explorer but when I try to access...