Windows 10: If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat...

Discus and support If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat on one side and game on the other?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zev_123, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Zev_123 Win User

If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat...

If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat on one side and game on the other?

:)

Zev_123, Jul 4, 2020

2. Ugee 2150 Fullscreen to monitor 2

I put the option to extend the screen and my ugee in on monitor 2, but when I'm working with photoshop for example I hold alt, I click with my stylus and when I move it changes to fullscreen, the resolution is hd, and when it takes me to Fullscreen shows
    me the monitor 2 (ugee) as if it had 3840 resolution and the pointer does not match the location of my stylus.

For now the solution is to duplicate the monitors but I would like to work well in the option of extended, could guide me in the solution of this.

Thx.

LuisSalonia, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jul 4, 2020
  4. If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat...

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat...

1. If you have 2 monitors can you fullscreen on only one for example to stream and read chat... - Similar Threads - monitors fullscreen example

2. if you have 2 accounts on OneNote but sign out of only one account, will all your notes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if you have 2 accounts on OneNote but sign out of only one account, will all your notes...: I have 2 accounts on OneNote and one of them will be deactivated soon so i added another account on my OneNote. But i was wondering that if i sign out of the account that will get deactivated, will all my notes still stay the same? please let me know ASAP....
  3. ONLY CAN CHAT WITH ONE PERSON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONLY CAN CHAT WITH ONE PERSON: How do I enable the abilities to chat with more than one person I've been stuck for hours pls can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-can-chat-with-one-person/12b9a76f-af33-45bf-8bb4-53ca636d8af4
  4. ONLY CAN CHAT WITH ONE PERSON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONLY CAN CHAT WITH ONE PERSON: How do I enable the abilities to chat with more than one person I've been stuck for hours pls can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-can-chat-with-one-person/12b9a76f-af33-45bf-8bb4-53ca636d8af4
  5. "you can only have one auto-hide toolbar per side"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "you can only have one auto-hide toolbar per side": Whenever I connect my external Dell monitor to my Dell XPS laptop, I get a windows popup saying:"A toolbar is already hidden on this side of the screen. You can only have one auto-hide toolbar per side."Then in order to auto-hide my taskbar, I need to go into my taskbar...
  6. "you can only have one auto-hide toolbar per side"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "you can only have one auto-hide toolbar per side": Whenever I connect my external Dell monitor to my Dell XPS laptop, I get a windows popup saying:"A toolbar is already hidden on this side of the screen. You can only have one auto-hide toolbar per side."Then in order to auto-hide my taskbar, I need to go into my taskbar...
  7. can you only have the taskbar in the foreground when you are on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you only have the taskbar in the foreground when you are on the desktop?: Hey have a question and you can only have the taskbar in the foreground when you are on the desktop? and when you are in the browser is no longer in the foreground because I have my taskbar transparent, it looks a little stupid from http9://prntc/tg658 i want to have the...
  8. I just hope you can read this . . .

I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please H&elp...
  9. I just hope you can read this . . .

I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please...
  10. When you upgrade do you have 2 licenses?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When you upgrade do you have 2 licenses?: I have an original win 7 disk. I remember to I can't remember if I used it to upgrade to 8.1 or I bought it full version. I know I did it from the store. Then 8.1 I got the free upgrade to 10. I am thinking to install 7 on a laptop. Is there a way to know if my original...