Windows 10: If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC?

Discus and support If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So a while back when I didn't have PC and used to play Minecraft Xbox One Edition I got a notification saying something like, "Hey, Minecraft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RazzX, Aug 31, 2019.

1. RazzX Win User

If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC?

So a while back when I didn't have PC and used to play Minecraft Xbox One Edition I got a notification saying something like, "Hey, Minecraft windows 10 edition is out you can get it free for a limited time." So I got it and played with it for a long time. Anyway time passed and now I have a PC and I have Java edition on it but one of my friends only has an Xbox and Microsoft 10 edition. So I was wondering if there is a way to transfer my Microsoft 10 edition to my PC so it would be easier to switch between games. Is it possible?

:)

RazzX, Aug 31, 2019

2. Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Aug 31, 2019
  4. If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC?

Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC?

1. If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Xbox

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox: Hi, I have minecraft on Xbox one and i just wanted to know if download it for free on windows 10. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-minecraft-on-windows-10-edition-for/c7bc1f03-8444-4b45-b84d-bd8bd8d573bf
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer: I own a copy of Minecraft Java Edition, and I bought it early enough to get Windows 10 Edition free. I used the code and all was well until I unfortunately lost the computer, and with it, my copy of the game. I tried checking in the "Purchased" section of the Microsoft store,...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC: Recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC through the microsoft store using my microsoft account that i have had for nearly 15 years. I have previously had it on xbox too. When i try to link my microsoft account to the game it says that an error has occured...
  9. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  10. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....