Windows 10: If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults

Discus and support If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults, right? Right? Oh dear How to not hand everything over to Microsoft Read the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Indianatone, Aug 3, 2015.

1. If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults

Indianatone, Aug 3, 2015

2. If you don't like Windows 10 can you go back to 8.1 without using iso or fresh reinstall?

Original title: Windows 10 to 8.1

If you don't like 10 can you go beck to ten without using iso or fresh reinstalling?

Person #1010293, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2015
  4. scarface Win User

If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults

Clicked "customise settings" instead of "express" during installation and deselected everything. After the PC booted up, immediately disabled Cortana and deselected at Settings>Privacy. Modified registery to download and install updates only after my confirmation. Disabled Windows Defender and installed an AV I trust.

scarface, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults

1. If you installed Windows 10 and like privacy, you checked the defaults - Similar Threads - installed privacy checked

2. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  3. Can you create privacy awareness

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you create privacy awareness: https://youtu.be/CP1j04_X4Oo how to see which government agency is spying on your devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-you-create-privacy-awareness/5bba5d36-f8f1-4f6c-b6f4-dfaa46c7336b
  4. Like what you see?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Like what you see?: Why can I no longer see "Like what you see?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see/2d271056-f7d8-48a3-bb9a-cc5577447765
  5. Spydish will help you check and change Windows 10 Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Spydish will help you check and change Windows 10 Privacy Settings: [ATTACH]Windows 10 has a dedicated Privacy setting, which details almost everything that can be changed to make sure data is not being transferred to anywhere […] This article Spydish will help you check and change Windows 10 Privacy Settings first appeared on...
  6. Could you please check if you have a solution? :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you please check if you have a solution? :): submitted by /u/saibo0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g77k7e/could_you_please_check_if_you_have_a_solution/
  7. you don't like Cortana?

in Cortana
    you don't like Cortana?: we all know we can't uninstall cortana However you can suspended her [ATTACH] How you can stop cortana to consume valuable resources you can use for gaming or others more important things? well I use A new version of O&O ShutUp10 and Voilà cortana stop waste my...
  8. For you own safety, you should never Check for Updates in Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For you own safety, you should never Check for Updates in Windows: "... besides ticking the Become an Insider box there is another way to tell Microsoft you like to live on the wild side, and that is simply clicking on the Check for Updates button... In a blog post last week Michael Fortin, Corporate Vice President of Windows revealed that...
  9. Like what you see?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Like what you see?: Had I realized I had to deal with pictures I do not like I would have looked to other resources . I hate signing in to an obtrusive picture one worse then the other. Even when not a fan, continue to show. Windows and Bing are awful that is why I switched browsers....
  10. How do you like Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you like Windows 10?: I installed it today, and have been playing with it for a couple of hours now. So far it's been very clean, and I have even gone back to IE 11, and things have gone pretty well so far. The one thing I miss from Win 7 is clicking on Computer and being able to click on...