Windows 10: If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !!

Discus and support If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !! in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi there Shows I've got too much time to waste today !!!!! Not the best example but it's possible to make Linux desktops whether physical or real... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Jan 12, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !!

Hi there
    Shows I've got too much time to waste today !!!!!

Not the best example but it's possible to make Linux desktops whether physical or real machines almost "More Windows than Windows itself" - just to confuse the poor old user !!!!!

If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !! [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 12, 2021

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 12, 2021
  4. If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !!

ADULT THEMES

Hi,

We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution.

• Have you tried changing the Theme settings? If no, kindly follow these steps:
    • On the Search box, type Change the theme and select the best match.
    • Try to choose from Windows Default Themes.
    • Click on Desktop Background.
    • Click on Browse to choose for preferred desktop background.
    • Click on Choose picture.
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !!

1. If you like Bonkers things - Windows "desktop" theme on Linux !! - Similar Threads - Bonkers things desktop

2. Desktop Theme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Theme.: I keep getting an Error every time the wallpaper changes. It is set to change daily. A box pops up Twice saying I cannot use that theme. I have had the same theme set up since I had the Computer but it has only recently started doing this. It can cause major problems If I'm...
  3. Desktop Themes

Desktop Themes: So I got a desktop thru SNAP Benefits and PCs for People. It is a great program and has helped myself and many others get a decent home computer for a discounted price. I am greatly appreciative of this I want to say but.....Why am I not able to change my theme or backround??...
  4. Moving windows like on Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving windows like on Linux: Blah blah, story of my life Since a year I mainly use Linux, but because my main PC is going to be taken by my sister i temporarily installed windows there so I can play some games. I never really liked windows but not having ability to quickly resize and move windows is...
  5. For those who like dark themes -- Breeze Dark on Linux VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    For those who like dark themes -- Breeze Dark on Linux VM: Hi folks for those who like dark themes : Here's fedora 30 running as a VM with Breeze dark. [img] Now if I could replicate Windows itself to do similar !!! I'm sure there are plenty but haven't got the info. Anybody got any links for decent Windows dark themes I could...
  6. desktop theme

desktop theme: Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/32489301-d316-47ba-ae68-a544397e2892
  7. Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme?

Theme Suggestions? Closest thing to Windows 10 default theme?: Hello! I am trying to locate a windows 10 theme that actually mimics the default theme. (meaning looks like the original) I want this because I only want to make minor changes to the UI but pretty much want most of it to stay unchanged. Editing the default theme presents a...
  8. Desktop theme

Desktop theme: How do I create a desktop theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/9e1b592b-e61e-4825-be5f-615d1a74f7c3
  9. desktop themes

desktop themes: Running Windows 10 on desktop. Want to capture a single picture from one of the "Themes" groups. Can download a "theme" but can not open it to look at, select and "save" a specific desktop picture so I can look at it . Help! How to do this = capture and save a picture...
  10. Desktop themes

Desktop themes: I can't apply windows themes to my desktop, it keeps black though I have selected different themes in "personalize". 14286