Windows 10: If you reinstall windows 10 1903 and do not use microsoft account networking does...

Discus and support If you reinstall windows 10 1903 and do not use microsoft account networking does... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I install windows but skip entering email address and use the old windows nt way username + password. the problem if i enable network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by frkhrd, Oct 30, 2019.

1. frkhrd Win User

If you reinstall windows 10 1903 and do not use microsoft account networking does...

I install windows but skip entering email address and use the old windows nt way username + password.
    the problem if i enable network discovery and share any folder anywhere on the machine and go to another machine like debian 10 latest version no shares can be seen. I have tried the sugestions on youtube turning on some services but no luck At least linux file shareing is working.

:)

frkhrd, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown If you reinstall windows 10 1903    and do not use microsoft account        networking does... :(

Zakin, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

If you reinstall windows 10 1903 and do not use microsoft account networking does...

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. If you reinstall windows 10 1903 and do not use microsoft account networking does... - Similar Threads - reinstall 1903 microsoft

2. reinstalling windows and a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling windows and a microsoft account: Will reinstalling windows do anything to my account like delete it? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-windows-and-a-microsoft-account/2cbc3e65-c599-4c8b-8f0f-f8d42c0a61b8
  3. how do you reinstall WiFi network adapter?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you reinstall WiFi network adapter?: How do I reinstall a wifi network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reinstall-wifi-network-adapter/162fa69f-27f4-4414-8038-75550d5ed39f
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 and using a different Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 and using a different Microsoft account: So this is quite the long question for most likely a short awnser, but I still need help, which I would appreciate very much! I have this LAPTOPwith an OEM Windows 10 keyand I use my Microsoft account to log in, which I assume is linked to itmy LAPTOP. But very soon I will...
  5. How do you reinstall bluetooth on the windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you reinstall bluetooth on the windows 10: I was using the bluetooth as normal and then all of a sudden my laptop no longer has bluetooth. I went to the device manager and showed the hidden items but there was no bluetooth there so now apparently I need to reinstall the bluetooth driver and I have no idea how to do...
  6. How do you reinstall Cortana in windows 10 ?

in Cortana
    How do you reinstall Cortana in windows 10 ?: I somehow deleted Cortana. How do I reinstall her in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reinstall-cortana-in-windows-10/f8b1acca-43e6-49b9-b259-82e9b7361877
  7. How do you change Windows password if someone is using Microsoft account to sign-in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you change Windows password if someone is using Microsoft account to sign-in?: How do you change Windows password if someone is using Microsoft account to sign-in, forgot password and now cannot login to Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-windows-password-if-someone-is/c2cab8ae-6b93-4617-be15-a7ce984cdb14
  8. reinstall 1903

reinstall 1903: I have installed 1903 few days back . after that my system becomes slow . so I have rolled it back to 1803 . now I again want to install update of 1903 . the windows update system is not showing for same. what I need to do ..?...
  9. Windows 10 Reinstall using different MS Account

Windows 10 Reinstall using different MS Account: I have reinstalled windows a couple different times (Reset, Recovery, and clean install) but every time I cannot activate - the Activation window is blank. Could it be I am using a different MS Account for the reinstall? Checking my two MS accounts I see that this serial...
  10. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you download and reinstall microsoft store: hi, I received several error codes when aattempting to open Fortnite. It suggested I repair Microsoft Store and now its gone and still getting error messages oxc0000142...please help...