Windows 10: If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

Discus and support If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop is a dell g3 i5. my gtx 1050 ti became undetected for some reason. I then uninstalled it in hopes to reinstall it and for it to work. Now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theal2345, Apr 5, 2020.

1. If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

My laptop is a dell g3 i5. my gtx 1050 ti became undetected for some reason. I then uninstalled it in hopes to reinstall it and for it to work. Now I can't reinstall it. Help

submitted by /u/theal2345
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theal2345, Apr 5, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 5, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Apr 5, 2020
  4. If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

KB4512506 was reinstalled after being hidden

• Do you mean you manually uninstalled KB4512506 AUG 13, 2019 Monthly Roll-up as it had been installed previously ?
    • You then went back to the Important Updates and found KB4512506 and selected to Hide the Update ( Hidden ) ?
    1. May i suggest that you turn your Update Setting to : Never check for Updates ( not recommended ).
    2. Now go back to updates and if its still listed : select Hide Update.
    3. Just remember to do a monthly manual scan for Updates just to see what there is.

Frank N St31n, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

1. If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it. - Similar Threads - uninstall driver hidden

2. I know what to do, but how do you uninstall audio driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know what to do, but how do you uninstall audio driver?: I know what to do, but how do you uninstall audio driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-what-to-do-but-how-do-you-uninstall-audio/6396d4b8-a058-4b0a-932a-1d2e6f50cb09
  3. I know what to do, but how do you uninstall audio driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know what to do, but how do you uninstall audio driver?: I know what to do, but how do you uninstall audio driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-what-to-do-but-how-do-you-uninstall-audio/6396d4b8-a058-4b0a-932a-1d2e6f50cb09
  4. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  5. How do you uninstall restoro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall restoro?: How do you uninstall restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-restoro/b00dbbd7-fbea-4a76-9b5c-26f4b7b600ce
  6. How do you uninstall restoro?

How do you uninstall restoro?: How do you uninstall restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-restoro/b00dbbd7-fbea-4a76-9b5c-26f4b7b600ce
  7. How do you uninstall restoro?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do you uninstall an update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you uninstall an update?: The most recent update (KB4552931) for Windows has been causing lots of issues for me mainly during gaming. I'm getting insane FPS drops which have become unbearable. My main issue is that whenever I try to uninstall the update, it somehow reappears and installs itself...
  9. How do you uninstall and reinstall drivers in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you uninstall and reinstall drivers in Windows 10?: If I ever have an issue with my Windows 10 laptop, I would probably uninstall and reinstall certain drivers. I know how to uninstall them (just go to control panel and uninstall a program), but how do I reinstall them? Because if you don’t have the proper drivers, Windows...
  10. How do you uninstall "hidden" apps?

How do you uninstall "hidden" apps?: I downloaded Online Video Converter without engaging my brain before I did so. Now I can’t locate it on my computer to uninstall it. I am getting messages that my “System is corrupted!” and I have NOT clicked on the pop-up. Today, I went to Microsoft Community to ask for...