Windows 10: If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue?

Discus and support If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kisgarcia, Apr 2, 2021.

1. kisgarcia Win User

If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue?

[COLOR=rgba29, 34, 40, 1]
    • If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue?
    [/COLOR]

:)

kisgarcia, Apr 2, 2021

2. Calendar times not working correctly

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you Sign out from calendar app.

Try to add new account by following the below steps.

• Go to calendar settings
    • Under account.
    • Add account

After adding new account try to create new event and set the time.

Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 2, 2021
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 2, 2021
  4. If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue?

Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue?

1. If your calendar and time was messed up what could be the issue? - Similar Threads - calendar was messed

2. what if tech support messes up your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what if tech support messes up your computer: The volume on my laptop was stuck on mute saying “there is no output device” so I contacted support through the settings on my laptop. I gave the agent control and restarted my laptop when instructed. This was about 5 hours ago and my laptop has not been able to start since....
  3. what if tech support messes up your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what if tech support messes up your computer: The volume on my laptop was stuck on mute saying “there is no output device” so I contacted support through the settings on my laptop. I gave the agent control and restarted my laptop when instructed. This was about 5 hours ago and my laptop has not been able to start since....
  4. W11 Keeps messing up the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Keeps messing up the time: W11 Keeps messing up the time for some reason.Some days, it works properly, and some days it changes to the wrong time multiple times.Like now. Last synchronization under settings: 3:21PC time shows: 4:12Real current time: 6:00The default "Clock" app that comes with the OS...
  5. W11 Keeps messing up the time

W11 Keeps messing up the time: W11 Keeps messing up the time for some reason.Some days, it works properly, and some days it changes to the wrong time multiple times.Like now. Last synchronization under settings: 3:21PC time shows: 4:12Real current time: 6:00The default "Clock" app that comes with the OS...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar: After updating Windows I got this Chinese character in my calendar. I dont want and I dont know anything about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-mess-up-my-calendar/dd83b12f-0f44-4a40-a5cc-7fb2f3c97fe2
  7. Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar: After updating Windows I got this Chinese character in my calendar. I dont want and I dont know anything about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-mess-up-my-calendar/dd83b12f-0f44-4a40-a5cc-7fb2f3c97fe2
  8. Computers time completely messed up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computers time completely messed up.: Good afternoon, Since yesterday Ive been having some serious problems with my date and time. At the moment syncing my date and time is taking my computer clock back to 1992, and when I manually change the time back to the current date it seems to all be normal until I load...
  9. is this the update that messes up your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this the update that messes up your computer: this the update that disconnet your start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-the-update-that-messes-up-your-computer/777151d4-2d07-4f2f-ac2e-db5c9e23cbe8
  10. Time zone is all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Time zone is all messed up: I am located in Europe and all I know is that during the Win10 install it does not have the option to select a Time zone. The default time zone is Pacific Time which is -9 hours behind my time zone. So for example, when installing Win10 locally here on a Friday February...