Windows 10: If your option to roll back driver is not an option then do this-

Discus and support If your option to roll back driver is not an option then do this- in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Omg if the option of roll back driver is not and option then update it manually update it to your previous driver and now the green line has vanished... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaminguy, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Gaminguy Win User

If your option to roll back driver is not an option then do this-

Omg if the option of roll back driver is not and option then update it manually update it to your previous driver and now the green line has vanished from all my app which are allowed to open my camera

:)

Gaminguy, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jun 18, 2021
  3. 1080p no longer an option

Hi,

Incompatible graphics driver after the update is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We suggest rolling back the graphics driver to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Display adapters to expand the list.
    • Right-click the Graphics drivers, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jun 18, 2021
  4. If your option to roll back driver is not an option then do this-

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

If your option to roll back driver is not an option then do this-

1. If your option to roll back driver is not an option then do this- - Similar Threads - option roll driver

2. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...
  3. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...
  4. Roll back driver option greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back driver option greyed out: Hi,Looking to roll back a driver that messed up a ton of peoples audio in our org but the roll back driver option in Device Manager is greyed out for everyone including admins. Is there another way roll back a driver? Thanks....
  5. Roll back driver option greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roll back driver option greyed out: Hi,Looking to roll back a driver that messed up a ton of peoples audio in our org but the roll back driver option in Device Manager is greyed out for everyone including admins. Is there another way roll back a driver? Thanks....
  6. Require sign-in option in Sign in options roll back to "Never" randomly.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Require sign-in option in Sign in options roll back to "Never" randomly.: Hi, I recently bought this computer on Windows 10, and I quickly changed security settings : I set up a password, pin, lock screen background etc...But a settings keep changing : the one below...I always set this "require sign in" option to "When PC wakes up from sleep" but...
  7. roll back option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roll back option: ok if i log in my microsoft account on my windows 10 pc will it let me go back and i go to advance startup and press previous windows even though i delted my previous windows installation on my disk cleanup, also another question if i download windows 8.1 iso file and go back...
  8. No option to roll back to previous build

No option to roll back to previous build: After the last update, my Asus laptop can not connect to wifi or ethernet. When I troubleshoot, it says that it couldn't obtain DNS IP. I have in total 5 laptops here and 2 phones all connected fine on wifi. Anyone know where the roll back to previous build went? I have...
  9. windows 10 roll back option.

windows 10 roll back option.: Updated my windows 10 1511 registered version to insider preview 14376. I know I can rollback to 1511, my question is if I get another fast ring update, will I lose the option to rollback to 1511. Henry 54762
  10. No option to roll back to Win 7

No option to roll back to Win 7: When I go to Settings/Update & Security/Recovery, I have no option to roll back to Windows 7. This is not a clean install. If I search for Windows.old, the image shows as the attached. I'm not super good at computer stuff, but I usually struggle through. Any suggestions as to...