Windows 10: If your Touchpad scroll works please give me the info here

Discus and support If your Touchpad scroll works please give me the info here in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could anyone with working scroll please go to these keys in regedit and export them to a reg file and copy and paste the content here? I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by insomniacno1, Aug 20, 2015.

1. If your Touchpad scroll works please give me the info here

Could anyone with working scroll please go to these keys in regedit and export them to a reg file and copy and paste the content here? I'm trying to fix non-scroll in MS apps only, meaning scroll works in other apps. MS are not interested in helping, eventhough its their FUBAR.

I like the reg keys from ALPS touchpad, best if its Ultranav.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PrecisionTouchPad

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PrecisionTouchPad\IgnoredExternalMice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PrecisionTouchPad\LegacyControlled]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PrecisionTouchPad\LegacyDevices]

:)

insomniacno1, Aug 20, 2015

2. Horizontal scrolling in Windows 10 doesn't work

Same exact problem here. 15063.540, Precision Touchpad.

No horizontal scroll anywhere, except Notepad.

If it's working in Notepad, please stop bugging us with hardware and drivers

StefanoPiras, Aug 20, 2015
  3. How do I reverse scrolling and turn off tap-to-click on my Synaptic touchpad after the latest update (04/03/2018)?

I restarted my laptop today to install the latest Windows update, and suddenly my touchpad is scrolling reverse of how I had it set and the tap-to-click aspect, which I hate, is turned back on. I went to Device Manager to look at the Touchpad info, and
    everything looks peachy except there's a tab missing that used to be there. As far as I can tell, there's no way to get my touchpad settings back the way they were via Device Manager. I've found some info on similar old issues, but the suggestions either
    didn't apply anymore or didn't work. I very well may have missed some of the info, because, quite frankly, the way this question and answer forum is organized is far from intuitive, at least for me. Please feel free to point me to a recent post about the
    same issue.

EverydayWarrior, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

If your Touchpad scroll works please give me the info here

1. If your Touchpad scroll works please give me the info here - Similar Threads - Touchpad scroll works

2. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  3. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  4. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Please help me here

Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  6. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  7. Touchpad Scroll Not Working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Scroll Not Working...: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop touchpad 2 finger and touchpad edge scroll functions stopped working in certain apps ie Calendar Onenote Mail Photos etc since they were updated Works fine on other Microsoft and non Microsoft apps like Edge File explorer Chrome Opera etc already...
  8. Touchpad Scroll Not Working...

Touchpad Scroll Not Working...: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop touchpad 2 finger and touchpad edge scroll functions stopped working in certain apps ie Calendar Onenote Mail Photos etc since they were updated Works fine on other Microsoft and non Microsoft apps like Edge File explorer Chrome Opera etc already...
  9. Touchpad scroll not working

Touchpad scroll not working: I just got my laptop repaired for a hard drive issue. Since I got it back I haven't been able to scroll using my touchpad. I've tried uninstalling my touchpad software and reinstalling it. I have everything updated. I don't know how to fix it....
  10. Touchpad scroll not work

Touchpad scroll not work: i want to ask something, i think my touchpad is error. but its diffrence from question i see before. my touchpad scroll not working in any program like mozilla, explore, etc. but it work in setting, start menu. so what should i do to fix it?...