Windows 10: IFA 2017: Lenovo announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and laptops

Discus and support IFA 2017: Lenovo announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Lenovo announced new detachable and convertible 2-in-1 laptops powered by Windows 10, and a new immersive headset built for Windows Mixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

IFA 2017: Lenovo announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and laptops

Source: IFA 2017: Lenovo announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and new 2-in-1 laptops - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 31, 2017

2. Graphics Card to use with the Lenovo Explorer

Hi Dave, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting.

These should help. Also check with Lenovo Support, docs, and forums.

Minimum PC hardware guidelines <-- read this

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

Lenovo unveils the Lenovo Explorer:tm: immersive headset for Windows Mixed Reality

http://blog.lenovo.com/en/blog/lenovo-unveils-t...

Lenovo Support and downloads

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/home...

Lenovo Forums

English Community - Lenovo Community

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Jairit Be Win User
    Cannot find Mixed Reality Portal

Hi Albert,

Your PC might still need changes to run Windows Mixed Reality. First off, please install and run the
    Windows Mixed Reality PC Check to see if your computer has all the requirements to run it.

Second, is it only your Lenovo Explorer Headset that's affected? That could mean it's not compatible with the Windows Mixed Reality, or it's not connected to the right port. For more information, please check this article:
    Recommended adapters for Windows Mixed Reality Capable PCs.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jairit Be, Aug 31, 2017
Thema:

IFA 2017: Lenovo announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and laptops

1. IFA 2017: Lenovo announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and laptops - Similar Threads - IFA 2017 Lenovo

2. Lenovo explorer and Mixed Reality problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo explorer and Mixed Reality problems: Whenever I plug in my Lenovo Explorer into my computer, usually it starts, but then the Mixed Reality Portal stops, and the only thing that it says is "Ready". Usually, there is a small arrow at the bottom of the portal to start it, but there is nothing. After I start the...
  3. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  4. help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset: Hi, I was working on an Unity application with the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset.It was working fine for the 4-5 hours, however, one of the lens suddenly went white and stopped displaying images. I tried restarting the computer, unplugging and plugging the...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  6. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...
  7. Announcing Simplygon Cloud; Optimizes Mixed Reality Development

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Simplygon Cloud; Optimizes Mixed Reality Development: Earlier this year, we announced the acquisition of Simplygon, a leader in 3D model optimization based in southern Sweden. As we continue our journey to bring the benefits of mixed reality to everyone, Simplygon is an important accelerant that makes it easier, faster, and...
  8. IFA 2017: ASUS announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and new laptops

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: ASUS announces Windows Mixed Reality headset and new laptops: Today at IFA, ASUS announced the new ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset, unveiled the brand-new Republic of Gamers (ROG) Chimera gaming laptop and ROG curved monitor, and introduced the latest thin and light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops, all powered by Windows 10. Let’s...
  9. Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality: [img] Today we are excited to announce SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality. We have been working closely with Microsoft to make this happen and believe this is a big step in growing VR as an open platform for developers and consumers. Now players can use any...
  10. IFA 2017: Dell unveils mixed reality headset, new laptops, and 2-in-1s

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Dell unveils mixed reality headset, new laptops, and 2-in-1s: Today at IFA, Dell revealed a suite of holiday wish list worthy devices for an immersive and comprehensive computing experience, including the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset, Inspiron 7000 2-in-1s and laptops, and performance enhancements to the XPS 13. Let’s...