Windows 10: ifax requesting credit for pages to send

Discus and support ifax requesting credit for pages to send in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid a yearly fee to MS for this service. Why is the program requesting payment for sending pages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carlshipley, Apr 2, 2019.

1. ifax requesting credit for pages to send

I have paid a yearly fee to MS for this service. Why is the program requesting payment for sending pages.

:)

carlshipley, Apr 2, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 2, 2019
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Apr 2, 2019
  4. wolf Win User

ifax requesting credit for pages to send

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

ifax requesting credit for pages to send

1. ifax requesting credit for pages to send - Similar Threads - ifax requesting credit

2. Sign in to send your request appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to send your request appearing: Every time I try to download with sometimes pop up a screen that says sign in to send your request. I’m not in a Microsoft family and my account age is set to over 18. Please help...
  3. Sign in to send your request appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to send your request appearing: Every time I try to download with sometimes pop up a screen that says sign in to send your request. I’m not in a Microsoft family and my account age is set to over 18. Please help...
  4. Memory page requests trace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory page requests trace: I want to know if there's a way to retrieve memory page requests by id for a specific set of processes,my ideal output would consist of entries each entry is in this format:processID,timestamp,reisiding memory pages,request...
  5. Memory page requests trace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory page requests trace: I want to know if there's a way to retrieve memory page requests by id for a specific set of processes,my ideal output would consist of entries each entry is in this format:processID,timestamp,reisiding memory pages,request...
  6. Memory page requests trace

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. iFax subscription,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iFax subscription,: I downloaded iFax with one week free trial and it is not what I want. How do I cancel it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ifax-subscription/7f599c48-07e1-408d-b1cc-234f2cd077e6
  8. Send A Request

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Send A Request: This used to work. It would enable them to send an email and I could remotely give more time. Now child using computer runs out of time so wants more of course, clicks on send request but gets "something went wrong we were unable to send your request. are you connected to...
  9. Switch to and send requests with IPv6: check compatibility?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch to and send requests with IPv6: check compatibility?: Assume I am sitting in a hotel and want to connect from my local Win10 notebook to a remote web server. The connection should not be "normal" IPv4 but IPv6. The remote web server speaks IPv6. Some questions: 1.) Is Win10 out-of-the box able to use IPv6 or do I have to...
  10. Disconnected media sends DHCP request!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnected media sends DHCP request!: In an attempt to track down this event: The IP address lease 192.168.1.105 for the Network Card with network address 0x40F02F89E7F7 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). I get this result: >getmac Physical...