Windows 10: iFax subscription,

Discus and support iFax subscription, in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded iFax with one week free trial and it is not what I want. How do I cancel it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KarlRitzau, Nov 29, 2020.

1. iFax subscription,

I downloaded iFax with one week free trial and it is not what I want. How do I cancel it.

:)

KarlRitzau, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Agility Win User

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, Nov 29, 2020
  4. iFax subscription,

Fail.
    I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if there is any changes to let me download and get cd keys.

A Cheese Danish, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

iFax subscription,

1. iFax subscription, - Similar Threads - iFax subscription

2. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  3. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  4. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  5. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  6. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  7. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  8. Microsoft Store IFax App charged me $149.99 for Basic Plan.. It says Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store IFax App charged me $149.99 for Basic Plan.. It says Free Trial: Hi I need the REFUND of $149.99 for the Plan that was given to understand as Free. The support of Microsoft is horrible and I am not sure how a individual user will ever get the support from MS for the issue they are facing. All the links come back to same search pages there...
  9. How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?

How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?: I took out a 7-day trial of iFax for Window 10 on October 3, 2020. I want to cancel it before it is charged. How do I cancel it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-a-7-day-trial-of-ifax-app/fdb0bbd9-5a83-4f89-8bbf-a75046893a33
  10. ifax requesting credit for pages to send

ifax requesting credit for pages to send: I have paid a yearly fee to MS for this service. Why is the program requesting payment for sending pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ifax-requesting-credit-for-pages-to-send/170d1ccf-f080-49bc-9934-a5eeec286d0f