Windows 10: #ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning & how to get started

Discus and support #ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning & how to get started in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; q8yUa0ZH058 With the next release of Windows, developers will be able to evaluate trained machine learning models locally on Windows 10 devices,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

#ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning & how to get started

Source: #ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning and how to get started - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 15, 2018

2. What does Cortana's machine learning teach it to do?

Hello Mickey,

Cortana keeps you updated with everyday tasks and help manage your everyday life by recognizing patterns in images, apps, tasks, sounds etc. It taps on to Bing, so she can help you by keeping track of things that interests you, make helpful suggestions and
    remind you of appointments. What’s unique about Cortana, is that she will actively and continually learn your interests, friends and favorite things and records it in her notebook. Furthermore, Cortana stores information about you, such as interest, location
    data, reminder and contacts that will be stored for access by Cortana. She draws the data set in order to learn a user’s specific pattern and behavior.

Over time this learning will help run searches, apps, and programs, and in turn, helps you get things done faster. However, as far as how or what technology is involved, in details, you may read the articles about

Cortana Skills Kit
    and
    Cortana voice commands
    . In the development and programming aspect, we recommend visiting the
    Cortana Development Center.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 15, 2018
  3. What does Cortana's machine learning teach it to do?

Not to be picky, but I always refer to AI as "it." Cortana relies on data samples of a human female's voice, but is not a human female. That much is straightforward.

Thanks for the quick response and the links.

MickeyLater, Mar 15, 2018
Thema:

#ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning & how to get started

1. #ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning & how to get started - Similar Threads - #ifdef – Machine

2. Microsoft starts force upgrading more Windows 10 PCs using machine learning

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts force upgrading more Windows 10 PCs using machine learning: In the coming weeks or months, Microsoft says it will begin installing Windows 10 version 20H2 ‘October 2020 Update’ on devices running outdated versions of the OS. Microsoft is apparently using ‘machine learning’ to automatically upgrade the compatible hardware without user...
  3. What are the language learning program for Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the language learning program for Windows?: I know only of Rosetta Stone, are there others? 152591
  4. Microsoft explains how machine learning improves the Windows 10 update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains how machine learning improves the Windows 10 update experience: Microsoft changed update testing significantly in recent time. Previously, it relied much on teams of testers and "real" hardware tests, but that shifted to test automation, tests on Windows Insider computer systems, and machine learning. Machine learning helped improve the...
  5. Machine Learning Services-Revoscalepy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Machine Learning Services-Revoscalepy: Hi Team, Although I have followed all the steps related to Machine Learning Services embedded in microsoft SQL Server,I am yet unable to use the Revoscalepy module via Jupyter notebook. It shows be module not found error when I use the Jupter notebook,but when I execute...
  6. Getting Started with Windows Machine Learning

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Started with Windows Machine Learning: With the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Windows Machine Learning is out of preview and ready to become part of your AI toolbox. The Windows ML inference engine evaluates trained models locally on Windows devices, removing concerns of connectivity, bandwidth, and data...
  7. window 10 machine learning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 machine learning: Good morning Recently, I have an inquiry to see the article, I will contact you. Windows 10 Future Feature Updates May Be Updated for Machine Learning I confirmed the contents. In fact, please check if there is a plan to be provided in the 1809 feature update. * Moved from...
  8. Gaming with Windows Machine Learning

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming with Windows Machine Learning: Neural Networks Will Revolutionize Gaming Earlier this month, Microsoft announced the availability of Windows Machine Learning. We mentioned the wide-ranging applications of WinML on areas as diverse as security, productivity, and the internet of things. We even showed how...
  9. #ifdef WINDOWS - WebVR + BabylonJS

in Windows 10 News
    #ifdef WINDOWS - WebVR + BabylonJS: UwhQA4v0lgA BabylonJS is a very powerful JavaScript framework for building 3D apps and games with web standards, used by game developers to build some amazing experiences that can run on any platform and device. This includes Windows Mixed Reality and VR platforms such as...
  10. #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality: moUBTFRE8Hg I sat down with Vlad Kolesnikov from the PAX Mixed Reality team in Windows to talk about what mixed reality is and how developers can get started building immersive experiences. Vlad covered what hardware and tools are needed, building world-scale experiences,...