Windows 10: IGCC

Discus and support IGCC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have these errors as notifications:What means "HotKey: Rotate270 acrion failed."?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cedric D. Román_OR_SYSTEM, Dec 8, 2021.

1. IGCC

Hi, I have these errors as notifications:What means "HotKey: Rotate270 acrion failed."?

:)

Cedric D. Román_OR_SYSTEM, Dec 8, 2021
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Hardware Thread 2021

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.3.7 Released.

ChangeLog:

-All: DDU can now be used from a network path "\\server\DDU"
    -All: added more logs to the impersonation of SYSTEM.
    -All: additional log for Upper/ Lower filters.
    -ALL: Registry cleanup enhancement for typelib/Interfaces removal.
    -Nvidia: Small enhancement for the Upper filters removal of (nvpciflt, nvkflt)
    -Intel: Registry leftover removal related to iGCC (Intel graphic command center)
    -Intel: Additional MFT registry keys removal.
    -Language: Swedish.xml

Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download

OldMike65, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Sniggler Win User
    Intel Graphics Command Center Will Not Load

I am running Window 10 Pro 202h on a new Dell PC with no problems. I read with 202h, you can get a better refresh rate, so I tried to run the Intel Graphics Command Center and it will not load. Dots just go by under the Intel logo. Optane will load, but no luck with the IGCC. All Intel drivers are up to date, and there is no Intel Control Panel on the PC. Intel "support" is confusing. Any advice would be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Was able to use Windows App repair functions to get this running. FYI and hope this helps someone else.

Sniggler, Dec 8, 2021
  4. YanKleber Win User

IGCC

Dual screen keep swapping icons from side to side

A couple weeks ago I upgraded my computer to a newer mother board and processor.
    Everything is alright unless by the fact that Ten seems not decide where to keep my desktop icons.

One time all my icons -- including the trashcan -- are at the left monitor (that would be expected) and the spare files I keep in my desktop are in the right monitor as I have organized it. So the next time I restart Windows (cold or hot boot) I found stuff swapped. The search box in the taskbar seems to stay always in the right monitor though. Today things woke up in my right monitor (last night when I powered my PC down they were in the left side). This is so annoying.

The puzzling part is that the apps will start where it supposed to. For instances, if I opened Chrome for the last time in left monitor it will still reopen there and so on. Also regardless the side where "main screen" wakes the mouse moves correctly from one monitor to the other.

I use Intel Graphics Comman Center. Either in IGCC as well in Windows Display the monitors are arranged as [2][1]. I already tried to use it inverted [1][2] (and in this case I have to invert the monitors physically) but the problem remains.

I wouldn't mind to reorganize my icons to match my preferences (in fact I already did it several times) but Windows keep changing it almost every new boot. Also I can just reboot to "shake" Windows until things return to proper place but this is ridiculous.

Any idea?

YanKleber, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

IGCC

1. IGCC - Similar Threads - IGCC

2. Reliability error history IGCC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability error history IGCC: Hi everyone, I was checking reliability history errors on three systems I have and I notice in the background occasionally there is the following error. I don't notice the error, it seems to happen in the background. As it's happening on all my devices very occasionally, do I...
  3. Reliability error history IGCC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability error history IGCC: Hi everyone, I was checking reliability history errors on three systems I have and I notice in the background occasionally there is the following error. I don't notice the error, it seems to happen in the background. As it's happening on all my devices very occasionally, do I...
  4. IGCC

IGCC: Hi, I have these errors as notifications:What means "HotKey: Rotate270 acrion failed."? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc/0791d5ea-e77a-4c30-98a5-920695129e61
  5. IGCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IGCC: Hi, I have these errors as notifications:What means "HotKey: Rotate270 acrion failed."? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc/0791d5ea-e77a-4c30-98a5-920695129e61
  6. IGCC - Terminating it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGCC - Terminating it: Hi, I do not want to end the IGCC. What happen if I terminate IGCC? Lack of blur effects after terminating IGCC or black screen? Does Windows 10 be dull?I am still using Windows 10....
  7. IGCC - Terminating it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IGCC - Terminating it: Hi, I do not want to end the IGCC. What happen if I terminate IGCC? Lack of blur effects after terminating IGCC or black screen?I am still using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc-terminating-it/a250f095-de6f-493d-9a61-ac79abc55f2d
  8. IGCC - Terminating it

IGCC - Terminating it: Hi, I do not want to end the IGCC. What happen if I terminate IGCC? Lack of blur effects after terminating IGCC or black screen?I am still using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc-terminating-it/a250f095-de6f-493d-9a61-ac79abc55f2d