Windows 10: igdkmd64.sys

Discus and support igdkmd64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In the last 4 weeks, my computer has crashed on the following issue igdkmd64.sys. Ptoblem is the device will not boot up, so i cant get in, even on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianKirkpatrick, May 17, 2020.

1. igdkmd64.sys

In the last 4 weeks, my computer has crashed on the following issue igdkmd64.sys. Ptoblem is the device will not boot up, so i cant get in, even on safe mode to rollback the driver. Recovery doesnt work, reloading windows 10 doesnt work. How do i fix this, and more importantly prevent it from happening again? Over to you Microsoft

:)

AdrianKirkpatrick, May 17, 2020

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, May 17, 2020
  3. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

I tried the fix above and it only worked for a day then the same video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys appeared and restarted my pc. I have an Intel HD 4400 Graphics on my pc.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I have already tried to install the newest versions of the video card from Intel which did not work.

AprilHorton, May 17, 2020
  4. XP ROCKS. Win User

igdkmd64.sys

windows 10 BSOD igdkmd64.sys system_service_exception

BugCheck 3B, {c0000094, fffff80d92b371a1, ffffa7805c521ba0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys

Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+2c71a1 )

fffff80d`92870000 fffff80d`93016000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)

Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys

Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys

Image name: igdkmd64.sys

Browse all global symbols functions data

Timestamp: Wed Nov 18 14:28:29 2015 (564CD15D)

This was caused by your Intel Graphics Driver. Please download and update it from the link below.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb...54101.zip?_ga=1.60727662.252826858.1482885745

ASUS Drivers and tools.

https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/ASUS-Vivobook-X556UQ/HelpDesk_Download/

XP ROCKS., May 17, 2020
Thema:

igdkmd64.sys

1. igdkmd64.sys - Similar Threads - igdkmd64 sys

2. VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help: I'm trying to reinstall my intel graphics driver as I'm getting VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys randomly. I tried looking at the intel site for my IntelR UHD graphics driver 30.0.101.1069 but I can't find it on the official intel site.I did find it on this third-party website...
  3. VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys - Reinstalling intel graphics driver help: I'm trying to reinstall my intel graphics driver as I'm getting VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd64.sys randomly. I tried looking at the intel site for my IntelR UHD graphics driver 30.0.101.1069 but I can't find it on the official intel site.I did find it on this third-party website...
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL igdkmd64.sys on alt tabbing in or out of Minecraft

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL igdkmd64.sys on alt tabbing in or out of Minecraft: This problem started notably after I uninstalled Norton antivirus, when I launch minecraft, join a server, then after a minute or so of idling I alt tab out of it or back into it my Windows 11 Acer laptop gives me the blue screen of death, with the stop code "IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  5. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL igdkmd64.sys on alt tabbing in or out of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL igdkmd64.sys on alt tabbing in or out of Minecraft: This problem started notably after I uninstalled Norton antivirus, when I launch minecraft, join a server, then after a minute or so of idling I alt tab out of it or back into it my Windows 11 Acer laptop gives me the blue screen of death, with the stop code "IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem.I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem.I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  8. driver unloaded without canceling pending operation , igdkmd64.sys - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver unloaded without canceling pending operation , igdkmd64.sys - Windows 11: hello allI have a an LENOVO laptop , I've been having the "Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations" - igdkmd64.sys error, and my laptop bluescreens, and shuts down. I cant run safe mode because i get 0x000021a error ,i saw srttrail.txt :...
  9. driver unloaded without canceling pending operation , igdkmd64.sys - Windows 11

driver unloaded without canceling pending operation , igdkmd64.sys - Windows 11: hello allI have a an LENOVO laptop , I've been having the "Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations" - igdkmd64.sys error, and my laptop bluescreens, and shuts down. I cant run safe mode because i get 0x000021a error ,i saw srttrail.txt :...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem. I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...