Windows 10: IGES & STEP files

Discus and support IGES & STEP files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to save these files under Win 10. Ver20H2 Build 19042.685 I only have the option to save them as HTML files and no as 3D files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BC019, Jan 12, 2021.

1. BC019 Win User

IGES & STEP files

Can anyone tell me how to save these files under Win 10. Ver20H2 Build 19042.685

I only have the option to save them as HTML files and no as 3D files.

Cheers

:)

BC019, Jan 12, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 12, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 12, 2021
  4. IGES & STEP files

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

IGES & STEP files

1. IGES & STEP files - Similar Threads - IGES STEP files

2. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  3. need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and...: need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and window11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-step-by-step-directions-for-sharing-files-and/b1a4ac24-9730-4f7b-95b7-11eb27c34449
  4. need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and...: need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and window11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-step-by-step-directions-for-sharing-files-and/b1a4ac24-9730-4f7b-95b7-11eb27c34449
  5. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  6. run batch file step by step

in Windows 10 Customization
    run batch file step by step: Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if somebody knows, how to run a batch file step by step in windows 10 or windows server?. Previously in ms-dos i use the next line...
  7. error when installing software IGE+XAO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error when installing software IGE+XAO: I'm installing engineering software on windows 10 build 2400, and at the end of the installation appears blue screen.when checking the eventview displays the following error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80541874400,...
  8. Windows Stuck On “Preparing Files” Step

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Stuck On “Preparing Files” Step: so basically ive built my new PC and plugged in my usb to install windows, i go through all the steps perfectly fine and once it gets to the second step of installation, “Getting files ready for installation” it’ll go up to about 20% and freeze, i can’t move my mouse or...
  9. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  10. 3 easy steps to convert files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 easy steps to convert files: I went to krafttrains website. It said I have to convert in 3 easy steps to docI think. I do that, adding the extension, then jump off the net, get back on go back to the site and it wants me to do it again. I have like 10 different extensions for various stuff and they all...