Windows 10: IGES & STEP files

Discus and support IGES & STEP files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to save these files under Win 10. Ver20H2 Build 19042.685 I only have the option to save them as HTML files and no as 3D files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BC019, Jan 12, 2021.

1. BC019 Win User

IGES & STEP files

Can anyone tell me how to save these files under Win 10. Ver20H2 Build 19042.685

I only have the option to save them as HTML files and no as 3D files.

Cheers

:)

BC019, Jan 12, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 12, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 12, 2021
  4. IGES & STEP files

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

IGES & STEP files

1. IGES & STEP files - Similar Threads - IGES STEP files

2. War Story: The reason for troubleshooting step-by-step

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    War Story: The reason for troubleshooting step-by-step: OK then, here comes a recent war story/lesson learned. Mid-week last week my right-hand Dell 2717D monitor started flickering on me. I've got it up on my desk, connected to my 1070 GTX graphics card with a miniDP to DP cable from monitor to GPU. I have occasionally kicked...
  3. Windows 10 iso file step up file error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso file step up file error.: Hello, there My name is Abhimanyu Chib and I want to download many applications like Pycharm etc but my problem is that my windows 10 is 32 bit and my processor is 64x so I can't download many things so When I install windows 10 iso file for upgrading to 64 bit. when run the...
  4. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  5. Steps Recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps Recorder: HI All, Is there any option in step Recorder where we setup the record option with Mouse right Click or shortcut key or i like would like to know how can i avoid some screens from being getting recorded. Thanks, Vijay...
  6. STEPS RECORDER

STEPS RECORDER: THE STEP RECORDER WORKS FINE MOST OF THE TIME. BUT WHEN I NEED TO SAVE A RECORDING THE MOST IT WILL NOT GIVE ME THAT OPTION AFTER PUSHING STOP RECORDING. IS THE RECORDING CAPTURED SOMEWHERE ESLE ON THE COMPUTER AUTOMATICALLY?...
  7. 3 easy steps to convert files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 easy steps to convert files: I went to krafttrains website. It said I have to convert in 3 easy steps to docI think. I do that, adding the extension, then jump off the net, get back on go back to the site and it wants me to do it again. I have like 10 different extensions for various stuff and they all...
  8. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  9. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step: Dear All, We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch. What are the requirement? How to setup BitLocker management server? What are the per-cautions and best...
  10. Setting File Associations - Another Step Backwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting File Associations - Another Step Backwards: Periodically, I use Control Panel / Default Programs / Associate a file type ... to go through my file extensions and check the correct program is assigned. You used to be able to click on the right column to sort the program names and easily see all of the unassigned files...