Windows 10: ignore this, it needs deleted

Discus and support ignore this, it needs deleted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This used to be a post about port forwarding problems, I moved it to another category and cannot delete this one. 45246 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EpicFilmmaker, Mar 25, 2016.

1. ignore this, it needs deleted

This used to be a post about port forwarding problems, I moved it to another category and cannot delete this one.

:)

EpicFilmmaker, Mar 25, 2016
  2. johann98 Win User

Please ignore this post

Sorry! This post should have been put in the Nokia 6220 classic bug

thread.

Please ignore this thread.

If you are an Admin, please delete it.

johann98, Mar 25, 2016
  3. johann98 Win User
    Please ignore this post

The new firmware 4.13 seems to solve the problems of the snooze function and time and date changes.

THANK YOU, Nokia! ignore this, it needs deleted :))

Message Edited by on 02-Apr-2009 08:38 AM

johann98, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

ignore this, it needs deleted

1. ignore this, it needs deleted - Similar Threads - ignore needs deleted

2. Ignore or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ignore or not?: Hi again. if I ever run the Microsoft Store Troubleshooter it often finds "Crashing apps not fixed". If I run it again after a few minutes all OK like the attachment below! A little misleading but I assume everything is OK! I also run the link I have attached so unsure if I...
  3. Ignore or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ignore or not?: Hi again. if I ever run the Microsoft Store Troubleshooter it often finds "Crashing apps not fixed". If I run it again after a few minutes all OK like the attachment below! A little misleading but I assume everything is OK! I also run the link I have attached so unsure if I...
  4. Ignore or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ignored notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ignored notifications: Hi, Recently I clicked on a notification (the three dots) and selected ignore all notifications from this sender but now I would like them back. It’s not a separate category in the notification center as it was connected to one of the subcategories like the automatic file...
  6. IGNORE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IGNORE!: IGNORE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ignore/6f852dd0-9348-463e-908c-647921fb46b7
  7. Ignore this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ignore this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/josevictoriah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io2d93/ignore_this/
  8. Ignore updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ignore updates?: Looking back I've spent many dozens of hours dealing with update problems over the years & now with the latest one failing I'm wondering: On a Windows 10 Home box, can I just ignore these blasted updates all together & get on with my life? 134735
  9. cortana ignorance

in Cortana
    cortana ignorance: Why doesn't cortana anticipate the sensical word that will come next? The display won't even give me a word that starts with the letter I typed in! I thought that it would eventually learn the structure of the English language and the type of questions that I ask. I guess I...
  10. ignore this post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ignore this post: I think I've posted something in the wrong place. I'll post this in General support 55406