Windows 10: ignore touch input when I'm using my pen is not working

Discus and support ignore touch input when I'm using my pen is not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody! Since yesterday my touch display isn't ignoring touch input when I use my pen. That makes it impossible to write or draw clearly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wojty, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Wojty Win User

ignore touch input when I'm using my pen is not working

Hello everybody!

Since yesterday my touch display isn't ignoring touch input when I use my pen.
    That makes it impossible to write or draw clearly, because I can't rest my hand on the screen anymore.
    I'm totally lost. The setting is checked, but doesn't work anyway.

Any help appreciated
    Many thanks in advance

:)

Wojty, Dec 19, 2020

2. How can I disable finger touch input while leaving pen input enabled on a touchscreen.

Alternatively, another expert suggested that you do the following steps.

1. Open "Settings", and click/tap on the "Devices" icon.

2. Click/tap on "Pen & Windows Ink" on the left tab.

3. Check (on) or uncheck (off - default) Ignore touch input when I’m using my pen

Best regards,

Dan

dnnglvcnt8, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Lenovo x201 touch input and pen input conflict

Hi Maliq,

Disabling and re-enabling the touch and pen input driver might resolve this issue for you. Here are the steps:

1. Select the search box in the taskbar, enter device manager, and then select
      Device Manager in the search results.
    2. Select the arrow to the left of Human Interface Devices.
    3. Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select
      Disable
    4. Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select
      Enable

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Dec 19, 2020
  4. ignore touch input when I'm using my pen is not working

NO Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display

Hello,

There are several ways that we can make your device to respond to touch. However, out of all those suggestions, this

related thread
    has the same issue as yours. Check out the response by one of our Community members,
    MarianRitter. She provided a link on her post that was able to resolve the issue regarding the error "No pen & touch input is available for this display".

Let us know if that works for you as well.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

ignore touch input when I'm using my pen is not working

1. ignore touch input when I'm using my pen is not working - Similar Threads - ignore touch input

2. 'Ignore touch input' on my Surface Pro doesn't work....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Ignore touch input' on my Surface Pro doesn't work....: Hi guys, I have a Surface Pro 10 which I'm trying to use with Krita so I can draw. However, I'm using a stylus that isn't an 'official' piece of windows kit. I check the 'ignore touch input when i'm using my pen' in my settings, but the screen still recognises my hand...
  3. "Ignore touch input when I'm using my pen" doesn't seem to work. Pen issue or Windows issue...

"Ignore touch input when I'm using my pen" doesn't seem to work. Pen issue or Windows issue...: I'm attempting to use a Bamboo Ink pen with my ASUS Q536f, running Windows 10. The pen works fine (connects via Bluetooth, writes fine, all features work as expected). The only annoyance I've had is my hand accidentally touching the screen and causing issues while I...
  4. I want to change my pen into touch input

I want to change my pen into touch input: I have a Wacom Intuos S and I don't like the cursor, instead I prefer the star shaped cursor when there is touch. I don't have a touch screen display. Maybe there is a way to register pen as touch input? submitted by /u/ITProWindows [link] [comments]...
  5. No pen or touch input is available for this display??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pen or touch input is available for this display??: Okay, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I've been going nuts over this. I can't use my stylus pen, nor is my touchscreen functioning. It was working fine one day and the next it just completely stopped. These are my device specifications. When the touchscreen and pen...
  6. pen for use on touch screen

pen for use on touch screen: what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't wot=rk as well as my finger...
  7. No pen or touch input is available for display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No pen or touch input is available for display: I tried to turn on the touch screen for my new laptop but I cannot find the driver. There is no HID compliant touch screen. Any can help me? ASUS VivoBook S14 S410UN EB154T...
  8. 'No pen or touch input is available for this display' Error

'No pen or touch input is available for this display' Error: 'No pen or touch input is available for this display' after Win10Home reinstall After five solid days of bashing my head against a wall* trying to get Win1709 to update to 1803 on my Tesco Connect Win 10 Home tablet, I finally resorted to doing a reinstall from an ISO/usb...
  9. touch pen not working

touch pen not working: Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks 69913
  10. Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10 If your Windows 10 device has a pen or another type of stylus, you can customize what your pen does and how it works with your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not ignoring touch with pen use

2. disable touchscreen on t without disabling pen input