Windows 10: Ignorew this post as it was incorrect

Discus and support Ignorew this post as it was incorrect in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, All my disks are being marked as dirty even when some are just clones and not being actually used. When chkdsk runs it only finds 1 disk that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arnak, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Arnak Win User

Ignorew this post as it was incorrect

Hi,

All my disks are being marked as dirty even when some are just clones and not being actually used.

When chkdsk runs it only finds 1 disk that needs work.

This is after 2 days of running chkdsk previously!

1 drive is a brand new ssd.

Martin

:)

Arnak, Dec 9, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 9, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 9, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Ignorew this post as it was incorrect - Similar Threads - Ignorew post was

2. No Post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Post: Hello, In the middle of an update my power suddenly went out momentarily and restored after. Upon restarting my pc now has no video output whatsoever. I’ve tried the motherboard output as well and same result. I am unsure on how to rectify the situation. I've tried resetting...
  3. Where to post this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to post this?: Hi madam/sir. I expressed my thoughts, at a link below. umm but i was kind of wondering if there a more appropriate place to put it, so it's open for other people to chime in on it if it is of their interest?...
  4. I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I posted this incorrectly a few days ago, can anyone identify this blue quilt thing that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PhoenXman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmwsd6/i_posted_this_incorrectly_a_few_days_ago_can/
  5. post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    post: How do I find what I posted on this forum? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/post/b2a14555-e748-4855-a344-b94a0d59f940
  6. this is a **** posting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    this is a **** posting: i can't wrap my head around how your paid "gurus" consistently feed us neophytes totally useless bits of complete nonsense. ****? myself and a multitude of other confused windows 10 users have gone on your website seeking solutions to our windows issues only to get fed...
  7. Posts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posts: Is there a way to see all you communications here? Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posts/e376c045-d610-4c47-b7eb-73674aeb5fdf"
  8. Posting a file

in Windows 10 Support
    Posting a file: Hello everybody, How do I upload a .zip file to this forum? (Or any file for that matter.) 134072
  9. locked posts

in Windows 10 Customization
    locked posts: I notice today that some of my questions or discussions are locked.Why it happens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-posts/b2876488-4bdc-48cf-a8c7-4e00f012946a
  10. First Post

in Windows 10 News
    First Post: Hello here