Windows 10: Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

Discus and support Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to Windows 7 being outdated, I would like to convert to Windows 10. My local computer guru supposedly installed -10, but I cannot open "Word: or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KayWhitehead&DW, May 23, 2020.

1. Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

Due to Windows 7 being outdated, I would like to convert to Windows 10. My local computer guru supposedly installed -10, but I cannot open "Word: or any of my documents, photos etc.This is why I need help. However, maybe you can't fix :stupid

:)

KayWhitehead&DW, May 23, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Ihate to sound stupid.  but what is dll? :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 23, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

1. Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll? - Similar Threads - Ihate sound stupid

2. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID ERROR?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0x82323673

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID ERROR?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0x82323673: HI, I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID ERROR,WHEN I TRY TO RECORD IN XBOX GAMEBAR, ONE ERROR WILL SHOW UP: Recording Isn't working 0x82323673I SEARCHED THE ERROR CODE BUT COULDN'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID...
  3. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID ERROR?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0x82323673

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID ERROR?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0x82323673: HI, I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID ERROR,WHEN I TRY TO RECORD IN XBOX GAMEBAR, ONE ERROR WILL SHOW UP: Recording Isn't working 0x82323673I SEARCHED THE ERROR CODE BUT COULDN'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID...
  4. What is this stupid gaming services???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this stupid gaming services???: So my cpu fans going loud, so i open task manager and the first thing at the top is gaming services with 20% cpu usage, but it goes away after like 1 second??? what is this??? submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]...
  5. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  6. What new brand of stupid is this?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What new brand of stupid is this?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcvos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haop64/what_new_brand_of_stupid_is_this/
  7. Windows folder turned into a 0KB file? What is that stupidity??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows folder turned into a 0KB file? What is that stupidity??: Hi there, First of all, thanks for your upcoming help, even though I kinda already know that the only solution is to format. Or to get away from Microsoft stupidness. My laptop has 2 SSDs, one that's integrated to the motherboard, and one 2,5" that I installed, the last...
  8. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  9. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  10. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...