Windows 10: Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

Discus and support Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to Windows 7 being outdated, I would like to convert to Windows 10. My local computer guru supposedly installed -10, but I cannot open "Word: or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KayWhitehead&DW, May 23, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

Due to Windows 7 being outdated, I would like to convert to Windows 10. My local computer guru supposedly installed -10, but I cannot open "Word: or any of my documents, photos etc.This is why I need help. However, maybe you can't fix :stupid

:)

KayWhitehead&DW, May 23, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Ihate to sound stupid.  but what is dll? :p

3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 23, 2020 at 4:13 AM
  4. fireberd Win User

Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

Thema:

Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll?

1. Ihate to sound stupid. but what is dll? - Similar Threads - Ihate sound stupid

2. stupid windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stupid windows: lost audio when installing. was told void and to reinstall windows without disc,please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stupid-windows/2c8f3e7f-4fe2-4f13-90c4-5f49f3a90a06
  3. Windows folder turned into a 0KB file? What is that stupidity??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows folder turned into a 0KB file? What is that stupidity??: Hi there, First of all, thanks for your upcoming help, even though I kinda already know that the only solution is to format. Or to get away from Microsoft stupidness. My laptop has 2 SSDs, one that's integrated to the motherboard, and one 2,5" that I installed, the last...
  4. UPDATE STUPIDITY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE STUPIDITY: I have tried many ways to get the update assistant to accept the fact that there is no space to had on C drive it does not accept that FACT and go on to use an external USB Drive. What does it want from me ???????...
  5. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  6. stupid

stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  7. mfc140u.dll msvcp140.dll vcruntime140.dll with non-matching version-numbers: what to expect???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mfc140u.dll msvcp140.dll vcruntime140.dll with non-matching version-numbers: what to expect???: Hi, Here's the setup: I'm deploying a C++ x86/x64 executable which crashed on a customer system. Analyzing the crash showed that the following versions of mfc140u.dll, msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll were used: module version mfc140u.dll 14.0.24210.0 msvcp140.dll...
  8. Stupid password

Stupid password: First it was when i had to make a microsoft account password and couldn't use my perfect password cause i had to have some 52037q and egdofjwgj and !_!{[¥=(@! Then it was that i had to create a password for startup sign in just to sign the pc into the microsoft account and...
  9. Stupid me

Stupid me: Has anyone but me gotten that "Pro PC Cleaner" horsecrap. I run Avast, AdAware Pro, Spybot Search & Destroy, and Spyware Blaster and it STILL got through. Can't get rid of the crap. Nothing in the "Programs and Features". Not in the start up under Task Manager. Tried...
  10. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...