Windows 10: Ihave a camera pluged into a 2 usb and it is saying that it is not copatable in a 3 so how...

Discus and support Ihave a camera pluged into a 2 usb and it is saying that it is not copatable in a 3 so how... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sony cyber- shot camera that I am trying to down load pic off from , but it wont do it because it is a 2 usb pluged into a 3 usb . so how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rickdelray, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Ihave a camera pluged into a 2 usb and it is saying that it is not copatable in a 3 so how...

I have a sony cyber- shot camera that I am trying to down load pic off from , but it wont do it because it is a 2 usb pluged into a 3 usb . so how do I get a other 2 to plug it into to make it compatable

:)

rickdelray, Feb 21, 2020
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Feb 21, 2020
  3. ENTO USB Camera

Hi Ralph,

For us to properly install your USB camera, we need to make sure first that the camera is still detected on your computer. Do access your Device Manager and see if the camera is still there. If so, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to help us diagnose and address the problem.

To access Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting once it's up.
    • On the left panel, click View all.
    • Look for Hardware and Devices.
    • Click it and follow on-screen instructions.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Ihave a camera pluged into a 2 usb and it is saying that it is not copatable in a 3 so how...

SURFACE 3 camera and sound not working

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing sound and camera on Surface 3 device, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access camera and sound on your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing drivers, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

1. Press
    Windows key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting
    and select it.

2. Click on
    view all option on the upper left corner of Troubleshooting window.

3. Select the
    Hardware and Device options from the list.

4. Click
    Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

For further assistance, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Browse topics for Surface 3

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Ihave a camera pluged into a 2 usb and it is saying that it is not copatable in a 3 so how...

1. Ihave a camera pluged into a 2 usb and it is saying that it is not copatable in a 3 so how... - Similar Threads - Ihave camera pluged

2. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2: I have a usb 3.0 capture card and the video quality is sub-par. I ran USBDeview, and it shows the device running on usb version 2.0. I verified the device is 3.0, the port and cable are both blue. I have switched ports and cables. I plugged my ssd card in port 1 and it is...
  3. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2: I have a usb 3.0 capture card and the video quality is sub-par. I ran USBDeview, and it shows the device running on usb version 2.0. I verified the device is 3.0, the port and cable are both blue. I have switched ports and cables. I plugged my ssd card in port 1 and it is...
  4. USB 3 device only connecting as USB 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device: So i have a usb 3 hub that i use but if i connect a usb 2 device it will connect and disconnect repeatedly and disconnect it fully. Is there any way of fixing this?...
  6. Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb 3 hub not recognising usb 2 device: So i have a usb 3 hub that i use but if i connect a usb 2 device it will connect and disconnect repeatedly and disconnect it fully. Is there any way of fixing this?...
  7. my usb 3 being detected as a usb 2

my usb 3 being detected as a usb 2: my usb is being detected as a usb 2 that's a usb 3 port and cable by the oculus app and usb tree and i don't know how to make it work as a usb 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-3-being-detected-as-a-usb-2/711552c9-3958-44a2-9259-b38530ebfa4b
  8. the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up

the usb devise pluged in but it is not showing up: I try deferent ways to fixed but don't work before i plugin the usb i connect with other dives and i think maybe vires but i don't know how to fix it please help...
  9. USB 2 on bootup but USB 3 when rebooted

USB 2 on bootup but USB 3 when rebooted: Good afternoon everyone, I'm having an issue on my machine where when I boot the machine up the USB3 ports on the back are recognised and operate as USB2 at USB2 speeds. When I reboot the machine though, the USB ports are then recognised as USB3 and operate at USB 3...
  10. USB 2 Speeds on USB 3 flash drive.

USB 2 Speeds on USB 3 flash drive.: As per title. Windows 10 has already killed an older USB 2 flash drive, now the new USB 3 one only copies files at 20MBps. USB is seriously broken in Windows 10. 32587