Windows 10: IHeartRadio app

Discus and support IHeartRadio app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot download the iheartradio because it keeps on saying currently not available... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kyle arce, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Kyle arce Win User

IHeartRadio app

I cannot download the iheartradio because it keeps on saying currently not available

:)

Kyle arce, Jan 3, 2021
  2. GencoMLP Win User

iheartradio app in Windows 10

iheartradio app for pc does not play all stations listed. Three local stations listed, none work. Nonlocal stations work fine. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Reset app. Checked sound settings.

GencoMLP, Jan 3, 2021
  3. iheartradio

Is that station an iHeartRadio sponsored station? If not, it won't be listed.

LarryE1946, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Quilnux Win User

IHeartRadio app

iheartradio

The 925 was mentioned earlier which is why I tagged it onto my reply. Someone stated it wasn't working for them so I was speculating as to why.

As for the app manifest settings, those are only related to resolutions, not ratio. I was stating specifically for ratio options since it seemed people kept suggesting that ratio has something to do with it.

Quilnux, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

IHeartRadio app

1. IHeartRadio app - Similar Threads - IHeartRadio app

2. Why can't I get my iheartradio app to think im in the U.S. ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get my iheartradio app to think im in the U.S. ?: Why can't I get my iheartradio app to think im in the U.S. ? It says Currant company is not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-my-iheartradio-app-to-think-im-in/a6b368ef-b34d-4322-8453-224ad12736c6
  3. Why can't I get my iheartradio app to think im in the U.S. ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get my iheartradio app to think im in the U.S. ?: Why can't I get my iheartradio app to think im in the U.S. ? It says Currant company is not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-my-iheartradio-app-to-think-im-in/a6b368ef-b34d-4322-8453-224ad12736c6
  4. I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???: I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-iheartradio-app-there-is-no/f449b018-8f21-4358-a97b-e8906136a394
  5. I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???

I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???: I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-iheartradio-app-there-is-no/f449b018-8f21-4358-a97b-e8906136a394
  6. iheartradio won't download from windows store

iheartradio won't download from windows store: This is an incredibly stupid problem........ I listen to a local am station in iheart radio for news. In a browser, on a Windows 10 Pro PC. Can be Firefox, Chrome, Opera, doesn't matter. It's worked for YEARS. Lately, every time I open the link, it goes to the station then...
  7. iheartradio app in Windows 10

iheartradio app in Windows 10: iheartradio app for pc does not play all stations listed. Three local stations listed, none work. Nonlocal stations work fine. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Reset app. Checked sound settings....
  8. My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?: I go to Microsoft store I click get on IHeartRadio And It start download and I wait too much and a lot of times it say something like almost done and more After too much time I wait and it say downloading.... downloading.... Please helppp??? Edit: BTF sorry for bad...
  9. iHeartRadio app doesn't start

iHeartRadio app doesn't start: When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or start it, nothing happens. How can I activate the iHeartRadio app? 24417
  10. Need help changing iheartradio app volume.

Need help changing iheartradio app volume.: I can't figure out how to change the iheartradio app volume separately from the system volume, it's really annoying and any help would be appreciated. 15422