Windows 10: iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove

Discus and support iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to share that you can now access iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s all-in-one streaming music and live digital radio service, from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 12, 2015.

1. iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove

iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove [​IMG]

Read more: http://blogs.windows.com/windowsexpe...in-windows-10/

Cluster Head, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Antilope Win User

Iheartradio. What a vast wasteland of nothingness. It's only a vehicle to spam you with mindless ads, public service spots and tired "music history" spots that are repeated endlessly. I have tried to listen and run from the room screaming. I end up listening to internet radio from Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or the U.K. They still have great radio, like it once was in America.

:)

Antilope, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Live Stream radio won't play on Win 10 Media Player

I also can't live stream NPR radio station since upgrading to Win10. So far Microsoft support has been no help. Directed me to microsoft.com website to look up support for Groove app and refused to walk me through the steps over the phone. The Groove support
    website was of no help whatsoever with this issue. My impression so far is that Microsoft now expects users to pay for the privilege of being able to live stream a radio station to their computer, something that was previously free in Vista operating system.
    If this is not the case and someone can provide some assistance in how to be able to live stream a public radio station to my win10 computer, I would be very grateful for the assistance.

DonnaKaniss, Oct 13, 2015
  4. iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove

Invoke, Cortana and Groove

Hi David,

As I said in my reply to Roger, Cortana no longer recognizes Groove music. Other free music apps such as
    iHeartRadio and
    TuneIn Radio are available for you to enjoy.

Let us know how else we can help.

Patricia Yu, Oct 13, 2015
  5. BillyBob Win User
    I'm glad I read your post I was going to try it but I hate crap, I'm on Apple music at the moment to see if it's worth $10 a month, at least I hear what I want to hear, a lot of old Jazz, Blues and old Pop etc.

BillyBob, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Antilope Win User
    Sounds like you and I have similar music tastes. For music I've been using Pandora.

I was tuned into iHeartradio mainly for talk shows. But all of their stations seem to be spammed with mindless crap ads, and like I said endless repeats of the same public service announcements (to fill where they couldn't sell an ad?) and endless repeats of a "music history" feature that seems to repeat every 10 minutes with the same episode. Aaaaaaaaaagh! Whoever produces iHeartradio must not listen to it or they would go nuts. Hey, maybe that explains it. *chuckle

Anyway, for talk shows try LBC London, 2GB Sydney, ZB Wellington NZ and 106.0 Dublin (Use direct links on their websites, not an iHeartradio link). Reminds me of the good old days from long ago at KGO San Francisco.

Antilope, Oct 13, 2015
  7. BillyBob Win User
    Yeah, don't like ads that's why I'm paying $10 a month so I can listen to non stop flowing music of my choice. I'll give Pandora and a couple of others a try after I've played around with Apple Music for a while.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove

1. iHeartRadio’s Live and Custom Radio Stations Now Available on Groove - Similar Threads - iHeartRadio’s Live Custom

2. PowerPoint Live is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerPoint Live is now generally available: Earlier this year, we https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzfqwn05Lzg that Live Presentations was coming soon, and we are excited to share that it is now generally available on PowerPoint for the web. When we first announced PowerPoint Live, we saw excitement from both...
  3. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  4. why is my computer slow to stream a radio station

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my computer slow to stream a radio station: why is my computer slow to stream a radio station? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-slow-to-stream-a-radio-station/645d995a-f4fe-4c63-89de-2e320e779a99
  5. Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations: This enquiry is from a non technical person with a neurological disability. What please in 2019 are the various options available to seek and play Internet Radio stations via a Windows 10 Desktop Personal Computer and where are the instructions to easily use such...
  6. iHeartRadio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iHeartRadio: I have been given by family a brand new Lenovo computer which features the 'Cortana' assistant with Windows 10. Cortana states that it uses iHeartRadio for playing music. When I use the 'Cortana' Link to go to iHeartRadio its home page says 'no longer available' and if I...
  7. Microsoft Custom Translator now in General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Custom Translator now in General Availability: Custom Translator, now in general availability, significantly improves the quality of your translations by letting you build your own customized neural translation models tuned with your own pre-translated content. Using Custom Translator, you can translate your product names...
  8. TuneIn, your fave radio station?

TuneIn, your fave radio station?: So, what's your favorite radio station on this awesome radio app? Mine: <> 97.3 WMEE <> 92.7 The Skunk <> 100.9 FM The Eagle <> Orlando Sky Radio (dead station, but was one of my faves!) <> Nashville FM (Country!) <> 103 The Wolf So what's YOURS? *Biggrin 112680
  9. Tunein radio shortcut to station

Tunein radio shortcut to station: How can I make a shortcut to open Tunein radio to a particular station? 60452
  10. Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize

Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize: This is not okay at all. How can I make them not mute when I minimize them? Someone asked me to go to Settings>Privacy>BackGround Apps iHeart radio is set to on and that has no difference. Groove music is not listed. 13623