Windows 10: II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my...

Discus and support II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my system, it doesn't find any error. I have two PCs with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by apurva swarnkar, Jun 12, 2024.

1. II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my...

I keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my system, it doesn't find any error. I have two PCs with windows 11 personal and both keep gets restarting after "Windows encountered an issue" notification on screen. One of the PC got stuck forever and won't load windows again, doesn't even read/show repair device Bootable MEdia device for windows.

:)

apurva swarnkar, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my...

1. II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my... - Similar Threads - keep getting defender

2. II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    II keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my...: I keep getting windows defender notifications that threats found, but then when I scan my system, it doesn't find any error. I have two PCs with windows 11 personal and both keep gets restarting after "Windows encountered an issue" notification on screen. One of the PC got...
  3. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  4. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats: The attached picture is usually what I'll find every time I restart/shut down and turn on my Windows 10 PC. It will say it found threats, ranging from Low to Severe, and I keep removing them or 'cleaning them' but they come in 3's every time. I've done deep cleans and scans...
  5. Windows Defender keeps saying it found threats

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATION THAT DEFENDER HAS DETECTED VIRUS THREATS

KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATION THAT DEFENDER HAS DETECTED VIRUS THREATS: I am receiving notifications that Windows Defender has detected virus threats. But when I click on the notification that takes me to Windows Security, it shows that I am up to date on everything and that no threats have been detected. This is becoming quite annoying. Is there...
  7. Defender Scan Notification

Defender Scan Notification: Is it normal that I download an installer from the web then I run it, the defender says the admin request the file to be scanned? Even I don't initiate a scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-scan-notification/6494939c-9ecb-469a-9ea9-0ff24c4067d0
  8. Found Threats in Windows Defender

Found Threats in Windows Defender: My windows defender found 4 threats after a full scan and I don't know what to do so I Quick scan it and it said no threats found is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/found-threats-in-windows-defender/b5832adb-1f92-4d2b-90ec-b702e70f2691
  9. Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found: Yesterday I uninstalled Avira antivirus and started using Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Today I run Full scan. After scanning about 3.03 million files in 45 minutes it found a threat in an old installation file that I have never run on my current computer, and it stopped...
  10. Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found: Hi, I recently ran into an issue with windows defender where when I run a full scan the result is: No current threats found and 0 threats found. Then when I restart my computer and look at the message again I get this: [ATTACH] Instead of 0 threats found it says -664...