Windows 10: II need help with the installation

Discus and support II need help with the installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve never used a pc in my life and I’m making a transition to it. The only pc I have is a Mac so can I make a usb boot stick from the Mac to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Levan54321, Jul 23, 2020.

1. II need help with the installation

I’ve never used a pc in my life and I’m making a transition to it. The only pc I have is a Mac so can I make a usb boot stick from the Mac to install windows 10 on my new pc and how?

submitted by /u/Levan54321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Levan54321, Jul 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

II need help with the installation

IIS not working since i upgraded from windows 7. I get error "This page can’t be displayed"

Hi Pravin,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Which browser do you use to access website?

I suggest you to remove IIS and add it again and see if it helps.

Follow the steps below to remove and add IIS feature:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off
    • Uncheck the box which has Internet Information Services
    • Click Ok and restart the computer.

After following above steps, please re-enable the Internet Information Services and restart the computer and try installing the application.

If you are still facing difficulty while installing it, please post your query in IIS forums from the link below:

http://forums.iis.net

Hope this information helps, do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Jessen P, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

II need help with the installation

1. II need help with the installation - Similar Threads - need help installation

2. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?: Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks...
  3. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?: Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks...
  4. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Help installing the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help installing the app: So I'm in cyber security. I'm trying to install kali linux on my windows. I did download the app already. Not sure If I put this in the wrong thread.I ran the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-LinuxI have a windows 10...
  6. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  7. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  8. 'Windows Needs To Restart' II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Windows Needs To Restart' II: I keep getting these 'Windows Needs To Restart' where it does just that, restarts on me. I try and copy / paste the dmp file to my desktop in order to zip it and post to Onedrive, but I get this message. how do I get the administrator privileges? I recently had Win 10...
  9. I need installation help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need installation help!: Long story short when I was attempting to make two 4tb SSD’s raid 1 (mirrored) I accidentally turned the C drive into a dynamic disk which broke everything. After installing some software to repair it without data loss the computer shutdown and died. I made a bootable USB...
  10. IIS Install failures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IIS Install failures: I can't seem to Install IIS on my Windows 10 Pro Computer. After install attempt I am directed to reboot to get files to original state. All recommendations to date have been unsuccessful....