Windows 10: IIB fix pack installation on windows

Discus and support IIB fix pack installation on windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi team, i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krishna veeravalli, Oct 24, 2020.

1. IIB fix pack installation on windows

Hi team,

i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also

error code: 0x8007064a

i am trying to take permission through registry editor, it is showing access denied but i am using administrator account while install any software

Please find attached screenshots IIB fix pack installation on windows efefabf4-0135-4fff-9ba7-312d54c4cc90?upload=true.png IIB fix pack installation on windows 76fb5225-fac8-4470-bfe9-6ef8a356d152?upload=true.png IIB fix pack installation on windows 2894765b-e6ff-4515-a06b-60d3ddc674e7?upload=true.png IIB fix pack installation on windows d831a407-57f3-4cb5-9b46-72e0f944b624?upload=true.png

please suggest how to fix the error and how to do installation successfully done?

:)

krishna veeravalli, Oct 24, 2020

2. IIB fix pack installation on windows

Hi team,

i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also

error code: 0x8007064a

please suggest how to fix the error and how to do installation successfully done?
    IIB fix pack installation on windows 6f6141f8-b71a-44e2-8f0a-a0e7602c2377?upload=true.png

IIB fix pack installation on windows 0f85ad65-812b-4aec-91d8-275b87047fe3?upload=true.png

krishna veeravalli, Oct 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2020
  4. IIB fix pack installation on windows

IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

IIB fix pack installation on windows

1. IIB fix pack installation on windows - Similar Threads - IIB fix pack

2. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  3. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  4. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  5. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. IIB fix pack installation on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IIB fix pack installation on windows: Hi team, i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also error code: 0x8007064a please suggest how to fix the error and how to do installation successfully done?[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows media feature pack does not install . how do i fixed this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows media feature pack does not install . how do i fixed this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AHMADAIMAN18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7r0gt/windows_media_feature_pack_does_not_install_how/
  8. Window Language pack installation location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Language pack installation location: Hello, I have a question with installing language pack in MS store. I downloaded Korean language pack and handwriting in MS store. And I want to know where these downloaded files are located. Please let me know, if you guys have any idea. [ATTACH]...
  9. Media pack not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media pack not installing: I can't seem to install the media pack https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 Making me unable to install most items, that I want. Could someone help me, Thanks....
  10. Experience Pack installs

Experience Pack installs: Well, MS is doing it again. Two little popups telling me that "Experience Packs" are being installed on my machine.....without my consent or the desire to do so. THIS IS MY--REPEAT--MY COMPUTER!! It doesn't belong to Microsoft. I don't want anything I didn't ask for being...