Windows 10: IIB fix pack installation on windows

Discus and support IIB fix pack installation on windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi team, i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krishna veeravalli, Oct 24, 2020.

1. IIB fix pack installation on windows

Hi team,

i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also

error code: 0x8007064a

i am trying to take permission through registry editor, it is showing access denied but i am using administrator account while install any software

Please find attached screenshots IIB fix pack installation on windows efefabf4-0135-4fff-9ba7-312d54c4cc90?upload=true.png IIB fix pack installation on windows 76fb5225-fac8-4470-bfe9-6ef8a356d152?upload=true.png IIB fix pack installation on windows 2894765b-e6ff-4515-a06b-60d3ddc674e7?upload=true.png IIB fix pack installation on windows d831a407-57f3-4cb5-9b46-72e0f944b624?upload=true.png

please suggest how to fix the error and how to do installation successfully done?

:)

krishna veeravalli, Oct 24, 2020

2. IIB fix pack installation on windows

Hi team,

i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also

error code: 0x8007064a

please suggest how to fix the error and how to do installation successfully done?
    IIB fix pack installation on windows 6f6141f8-b71a-44e2-8f0a-a0e7602c2377?upload=true.png

IIB fix pack installation on windows 0f85ad65-812b-4aec-91d8-275b87047fe3?upload=true.png

krishna veeravalli, Oct 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2020
  4. IIB fix pack installation on windows

IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

IIB fix pack installation on windows

1. IIB fix pack installation on windows - Similar Threads - IIB fix pack

2. Is it safe to install icon packs ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to install icon packs ?: I was wanting to install Alienware Eclipse icon pack and it said on the website to create a restore point before. I was wondering if its safe to install icon packs. Or if it will slow down my laptop. submitted by /u/Sir_MorixX [link] [comments]...
  3. IIB fix pack installation on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IIB fix pack installation on windows: Hi team, i am trying to installing IBM IIB fix pack 10.0.0.17 on my windows system, but throwing error and generating error code also error code: 0x8007064a please suggest how to fix the error and how to do installation successfully done?[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows media feature pack does not install . how do i fixed this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows media feature pack does not install . how do i fixed this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AHMADAIMAN18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7r0gt/windows_media_feature_pack_does_not_install_how/
  5. installing media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing media feature pack: installing media feature pack from settings, takes too long , windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-media-feature-pack/4239934f-55d1-4184-b557-9e11846f4570
  6. Window Language pack installation location

Window Language pack installation location: Hello, I have a question with installing language pack in MS store. I downloaded Korean language pack and handwriting in MS store. And I want to know where these downloaded files are located. Please let me know, if you guys have any idea. [ATTACH]...
  7. Unable to install language packs

Unable to install language packs: Hi Guys, I'm really hoping someone can help in this, I've tried several times to install a language pack both in the system and manually. ( by running "lpksetup.exe". However, I still couldn't have it download in my system. I'm having in issue with tradictional chinese(...
  8. Media pack not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media pack not installing: I can't seem to install the media pack https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 Making me unable to install most items, that I want. Could someone help me, Thanks....
  9. Language Pack Install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language Pack Install on Windows 10: Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information but when Windows restarted I was getting error messages for the Swedish language pack I had installed before. I stopped...
  10. Experience Pack installs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experience Pack installs: Well, MS is doing it again. Two little popups telling me that "Experience Packs" are being installed on my machine.....without my consent or the desire to do so. THIS IS MY--REPEAT--MY COMPUTER!! It doesn't belong to Microsoft. I don't want anything I didn't ask for being...