Windows 10: IIS not working

Discus and support IIS not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my IIS is not working, whenever I give http://localhost nothing appears and even my ASP application n is not working. I have tried to un-install ISS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MilindKulkarni1, Aug 24, 2019.

1. IIS not working

my IIS is not working, whenever I give http://localhost nothing appears and even my ASP application n is not working.

I have tried to un-install ISS and re-install it again, but the issue remains.

Please help.

:)

MilindKulkarni1, Aug 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Erin_925 Win User
    Brother Scan Software DSMobileScan II does not work

Did anyone get this figured out? I've done all the steps suggested already. My dsmobile scan II software won't open at all. Windows Scan just doesn't cut it. I'd rather not do a dual boot.

Erin_925, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

IIS not working

IIS not working since i upgraded from windows 7. I get error "This page can’t be displayed"

Hi Pravin,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Which browser do you use to access website?

I suggest you to remove IIS and add it again and see if it helps.

Follow the steps below to remove and add IIS feature:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off
    • Uncheck the box which has Internet Information Services
    • Click Ok and restart the computer.

After following above steps, please re-enable the Internet Information Services and restart the computer and try installing the application.

If you are still facing difficulty while installing it, please post your query in IIS forums from the link below:

http://forums.iis.net

Hope this information helps, do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Jessen P, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

IIS not working

1. IIS not working - Similar Threads - IIS working

2. Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II: Hi, I recently upgraded my motherboard to Asus TUF B450-PLUS II, my CPU is a Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core, I've got a CD version of WIndows 10 Pro but everytime that I install it, after some automatic updates, when the system reboots, the screen, keyboard and mouse turn off and I...
  3. Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II: Hi, I recently upgraded my motherboard to Asus TUF B450-PLUS II, my CPU is a Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core, I've got a CD version of WIndows 10 Pro but everytime that I install it, after some automatic updates, when the system reboots, the screen, keyboard and mouse turn off and I...
  4. Windows 10 not working after updates in Asus TUF B450-PLUS II

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  6. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  7. HELP II need windows 10 back NOW, Nothing works in 11.School starts in 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP II need windows 10 back NOW, Nothing works in 11.School starts in 2 days: Can somebody please help me get Windows 10 back on my computer I did a fresh reset nothing works can't even get into command prompt as administrator while I'm signed in as administrator no right click no security I just wanna go back to being happy with my computer. I have no...
  8. HELP II need windows 10 back NOW, Nothing works in 11.School starts in 2 days

HELP II need windows 10 back NOW, Nothing works in 11.School starts in 2 days: Can somebody please help me get Windows 10 back on my computer I did a fresh reset nothing works can't even get into command prompt as administrator while I'm signed in as administrator no right click no security I just wanna go back to being happy with my computer. I have no...
  9. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....: windows 10headset and pc is uptodatemic is recognized, drivers are goodtested headset on a mac and it works plugged in via usb I've tried almost everything i've read on forums and previous questions and solutions from this pageIt's a brand new headset, not faulty...
  10. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....: windows 10headset and pc is uptodatemic is recognized, drivers are goodtested headset on a mac and it works plugged in via usb I've tried almost everything i've read on forums and previous questions and solutions from this pageIt's a brand new headset, not faulty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iis reset issue windows 2019