Windows 10: IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

Discus and support IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello,I have enabled everything under internet information services in windows features. When I open IIS, I see the icon in the taskbar, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bakojreich, Apr 28, 2022.

1. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

hello,I have enabled everything under internet information services in windows features. When I open IIS, I see the icon in the taskbar, but nothing really displays.I also see InetMgr.exe in task manager.I also see Internet Information ServicesIIS 6.0 Manager and Internet Information ServicesIIS Manager in mmc.exe when i click add snap-in.Can anyone help me fix this issue?

:)

bakojreich, Apr 28, 2022

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Apr 28, 2022
  3. eetiz Win User
    activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Apr 28, 2022
  4. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

1. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites - Similar Threads - IIS open doesn't

2. IIS Manager Windows 11i not showing any site and IIS Admin not in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS Manager Windows 11i not showing any site and IIS Admin not in services: I'm running a fresh installation of Windows 11, most IIS features are enabled, and IIS Manager doesn't show any site or the web server. Internet Information Services is not on the services list.I can't paste images here, but this is what it looks like:- IIS Manager and IIS...
  3. IIS Manager Windows 11i not showing any site and IIS Admin not in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IIS Manager Windows 11i not showing any site and IIS Admin not in services: I'm running a fresh installation of Windows 11, most IIS features are enabled, and IIS Manager doesn't show any site or the web server. Internet Information Services is not on the services list.I can't paste images here, but this is what it looks like:- IIS Manager and IIS...
  4. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.: I go to open my Resource Monitor via Task Manager and it opens, but never displays a single thing. I've tried reverting to previous updates, starting it up manuallyboth on Run and through its direct exe file and running it as administrator. Nothing works. I've been having...
  5. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.: I go to open my Resource Monitor via Task Manager and it opens, but never displays a single thing. I've tried reverting to previous updates, starting it up manuallyboth on Run and through its direct exe file and running it as administrator. Nothing works. I've been having...
  6. My Resouce Manager opens and does not display anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: I installed IIS 10 on my windows 11.But when I open my IIS service manager, no connection is displayed:I tried to repair my system using this:I then uninstalled and reinstalled IIS, restarted my computer but nothing worked. I still have the same problem. In the list of...
  8. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: I installed IIS 10 on my windows 11.But when I open my IIS service manager, no connection is displayed:I tried to repair my system using this:I then uninstalled and reinstalled IIS, restarted my computer but nothing worked. I still have the same problem. In the list of...
  9. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: hello,I have enabled everything under internet information services in windows features. When I open IIS, I see the icon in the taskbar, but nothing really displays.I also see InetMgr.exe in task manager.I also see Internet Information ServicesIIS 6.0 Manager and Internet...
  10. IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IIS open but doesn't display anything to manage sites: hello,I have enabled everything under internet information services in windows features. When I open IIS, I see the icon in the taskbar, but nothing really displays.I also see InetMgr.exe in task manager.I also see Internet Information ServicesIIS 6.0 Manager and Internet...