Windows 10: IIS Slow

Discus and support IIS Slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morning,I have an issue where my IIS is extremely slow. I recently installed it as a feature on my Windows 10 Home and it takes at times 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nick Hubbard, Sep 23, 2022.

1. IIS Slow

Good morning,I have an issue where my IIS is extremely slow. I recently installed it as a feature on my Windows 10 Home and it takes at times 10 minutes to load a webpage. When checking Task Manager I am seeing little to no CPU Usage 10%, low memory usage 27%, and very little hard drive activity 0%. The application pool settings are .NET CLR v4.0, Managed Pipeline Integrated, Always Running, and never goes Idle. Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot/uncover the problem that is causing my IIS to be so slow at responding to http get requests?Thanks in advance.

:)

Nick Hubbard, Sep 23, 2022
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 23, 2022
  4. IIS Slow

Lenovo laptop suddenly slow

I have a new Lenovo E580 laptop (bought January 2019) which suddenly started to run very slow. I have especially noticed it with build times in Visual Studio and loading times for a local website in IIS.

I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 Pro by formatting the entire computer but it’s still slow.

Laptop spec:

• Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    • CPU: i7-8550U 2.00GHz
    • 16 GB RAM
    • 512 SSD

Software where I really notice the slowness:

• Visual Studio Community 2019 Version 16.3.9
    • IIS to Windows 10

I have tried to setup an older laptop with the same software installed as the new laptop, to compare the loading times. The old laptop has a very similar spec. (i7-4700MQ 2.40GHz, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD). The load time for a local website on the new laptop is 78 seconds where on the old is 30 seconds. On the new laptop it used to be around 30 seconds as well.

It’s not just Visual Studio and IIS that is slow it’s the entire laptop. I thought it would be fixed by reinstalling Windows but there were no improvements. I suspect it’s a hardware issue, but I don’t get any errors, and everything looks fine.

Does anyone have suggestions to what I can try to pinpoint this issue or is it better to contact Lenovo support, as the new laptop is still under warranty?

Høgsdal, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

IIS Slow

1. IIS Slow - Similar Threads - IIS Slow

2. IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...: Hello,I got some issues using IIS. I've done a password reinitialisation of my standard ACTIVEDIRECTORY account by using this tool : https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspxI restarted my machine, the new password in working well i could log to my...
  3. IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...: Hello,I got some issues using IIS. I've done a password reinitialisation of my standard ACTIVEDIRECTORY account by using this tool : https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspxI restarted my machine, the new password in working well i could log to my...
  4. IIS > Physical Path Identifier issue while adding a user account from ACTIVEDIRECTORY...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IIS Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IIS Slow: Good morning,I have an issue where my IIS is extremely slow. I recently installed it as a feature on my Windows 10 Home and it takes at times 10 minutes to load a webpage. When checking Task Manager I am seeing little to no CPU Usage 10%, low memory usage 27%, and very little...
  6. IIS Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IIS Slow: Good morning,I have an issue where my IIS is extremely slow. I recently installed it as a feature on my Windows 10 Home and it takes at times 10 minutes to load a webpage. When checking Task Manager I am seeing little to no CPU Usage 10%, low memory usage 27%, and very little...
  7. Extremely slow transfer and viewing file details of Nikon Z6 II camera files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extremely slow transfer and viewing file details of Nikon Z6 II camera files: I recently got a Nikon Z6 II camera and the image files it produces NEF files seem to be creating serious issues with Windows.When I copy them from an SD card they transfer extremely slowly ~30 MB/s. Other image files from the same SD card and card reader tansfer at 80 - 90...
  8. IIS 10 website slow to load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IIS 10 website slow to load on windows 10: I bought a new computer. It's running Windows 10. Having problem with slow loading IIS website pages. On the other hand I don't have problems with loading same pages from my other computer. I did all IIS configurations as on another pc. Please help. Thanks, Svetlana....
  9. My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...: But is unsuccesfully. Is the microsoft have a bug for the startup? submitted by /u/manlink2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dppt8s/my_windows_10_have_a_slow_boot_up_i_have_only_1/
  10. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates II: my laptop comes to a crawl every so often and it appears so do millions of others when windows 10 has an update in the tube. even worse - you can't turn off the automatic updates. at least it'd be nice to manually apply these updates every week or so. the screen freezes...