Windows 10: IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation

Discus and support IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, We have a issue with IIS 10.0 in windows server 2019. We have hosted a ASP.NET application which submit jobs to HPC server. The issue is IIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ashwin Muralidhar, Feb 23, 2021.

1. IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation

Hi,

We have a issue with IIS 10.0 in windows server 2019. We have hosted a ASP.NET application which submit jobs to HPC server.

The issue is IIS 10.0 is not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation is activated and legacy Impersonation is turned off for ASPWEBconfigfile in windows server 2019,

PLs help.

:)

Ashwin Muralidhar, Feb 23, 2021

2. Impersonation is not working as expected On windows 10 touch screen

Hi All,

I have a WPF application in which I am doing impersonation , on mouse click It always show the impersonated user , but on windows 10 touch screen it shows windows login user many times not impersonated user all the time. Please suggest.

ParmodJangra, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Feb 23, 2021
  4. malware Win User

IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation

1. IIS10.0 not allowing transfer of identity even though impersonation - Similar Threads - IIS10 allowing transfer

2. Microsoft family feautures won't allow me to play minecraft even though it is allowed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family feautures won't allow me to play minecraft even though it is allowed: Even though minecraft has been allowed by me parent it still won't let me access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-feautures-wont-allow-me-to-play/bc440ef5-45e2-447f-96f2-d59d38796498
  3. Microsoft family feautures won't allow me to play minecraft even though it is allowed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft family feautures won't allow me to play minecraft even though it is allowed: Even though minecraft has been allowed by me parent it still won't let me access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-feautures-wont-allow-me-to-play/bc440ef5-45e2-447f-96f2-d59d38796498
  4. IIS10 Directory Sorting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS10 Directory Sorting: I have IIS10 installed on Windows 10 Enterprise to use as a simple file share for media and music.The problem I have is that when I browse to my server from a broswer or a media app, the directories don't sort correctly.The directories are named alpha numeric, for exampleTV...
  5. IIS10 Directory Sorting

IIS10 Directory Sorting: I have IIS10 installed on Windows 10 Enterprise to use as a simple file share for media and music.The problem I have is that when I browse to my server from a broswer or a media app, the directories don't sort correctly.The directories are named alpha numeric, for exampleTV...
  6. IIS10 Directory Sorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity.: The report is uploaded to the power Bi report server. The upload is normal, but an error is reported when accessing. The error message is as follows The command failed to execute because it was unable to impersonate a Windows user identity. [ATTACH]...
  8. Hard Drive at 100% Active, Even with Transfer Rate at 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Drive at 100% Active, Even with Transfer Rate at 0: Hi there, Recently my computer has been experiencing slow downs and occasional program freezes. This happens mostly when opening the file explorer, or trying to access files on this drive. This seems to have occurred after an update, but this may or may not be related....
  9. Mail App Shows 1 email, even though I have 0 emails

Mail App Shows 1 email, even though I have 0 emails: I have 0 emails. I checked everywhere for emails. I deleted them all. My inbox, outbox, trash, archive, junk, spam, you name it. All empty. Yet the app shows 1 unread email. This is the generic mail app that comes with windows, NOT outlook....
  10. Windows 10 enters sleep mode even though settings shouldn't allow it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 enters sleep mode even though settings shouldn't allow it.: I am so sick and tired of struggling with fixing the power options for my computer, it was shutting off after not touching my keyboard after like 3 minutes and I fixed it after struggling with it! And now it's doing it again and all the settings are still the same...I've...