Windows 10: IKEv2 VPN Manager App..?

Discus and support IKEv2 VPN Manager App..? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Let's say i have multiple VPN accounts using the IKEv2 protocol and i don't want to bother with the Windows interface to enter them, is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by unko, Dec 29, 2020.

1. unko Win User

IKEv2 VPN Manager App..?

Hello.

Let's say i have multiple VPN accounts using the IKEv2 protocol and i don't want to bother with the Windows interface to enter them, is there an app such as OpenVPNConnect for manager the oVPN files/configurations? There must be. Or at least something that could let me add them to Windows more simply through a third party app. I couldn't find. But i'm sure there is. Let me know.

Thanks!

:)

2. VPN on Lumia 920: Only IKEv2 listed

No other types of VPN listed. Only IKEv2 is listed and why are the rest missing?

WP v8.1

MHaffiezMNazri, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Hao_1993 Win User
    A problem of Windows 10 VPN (Ikev2) connection

I tried to use ikev2 VPN on my windows 10 laptop, and connected successfully (at least it showed "connected"). However, when I checked my IP on google, it suggested that it didn't connect me to the VPN server at all. And other methods also proved that my
    laptop didn't get access to the Internet via ikev2 VPN.

So are there anyone who also meet the same problem? Is it a bug on windows 10, or just something I do is wrong?

Hao_1993, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

IKEv2 VPN Manager App..?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

IKEv2 VPN Manager App..?

1. IKEv2 VPN Manager App..? - Similar Threads - IKEv2 VPN Manager

2. IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.: I am using a VPN to access a video streaming service. I use the IKEv2 protocol. Issue is that the connection drops after about 20 minutes or thereabouts. Windows shows that it is still connected so does the VPN . Please let me have a solution to this. Thank you in advance....
  3. IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.: I am using a VPN to access a video streaming service. I use the IKEv2 protocol. Issue is that the connection drops after about 20 minutes or thereabouts. Windows shows that it is still connected so does the VPN . Please let me have a solution to this. Thank you in advance....
  4. KB5009543 Breaks IKEv2 VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5009543 Breaks IKEv2 VPN: My Windows 10 installed a bunch of updates today. KB5009543 is one of them. That update breaks my IKEv2 VPN. I can no longer establish VPN connection without getting this: Can't connect to <My_VPN_Connection> General processing error".Uninstalling KB5009543 restores VPN...
  5. KB5009543 Breaks IKEv2 VPN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5009543 Breaks IKEv2 VPN: My Windows 10 installed a bunch of updates today. KB5009543 is one of them. That update breaks my IKEv2 VPN. I can no longer establish VPN connection without getting this: Can't connect to <My_VPN_Connection> General processing error".Uninstalling KB5009543 restores VPN...
  6. KB5009543 Breaks IKEv2 VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. AlwaysOn VPN IKEv2 issues on shared connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AlwaysOn VPN IKEv2 issues on shared connection: Hi, we have some users that have issues connecting to the AlwaysOn VPN. This only seems to occur to couples that work at the same company. Monitored the firewall in front of our VPN, because I thought it would be the NAT of ESP proto 50 causing the issues, but there's...
  8. Ikev2 VPN Internal authentication error

Ikev2 VPN Internal authentication error: Hi everyone, I have windows 10 pro 20H2, I have a problem with my Nordvpn protocal IKev2/IPsec as you see in screenshot. [img] Sometimes when I want to connect with Ikev2 it gives error named: Internal authentication error. But just after using browser or restarting pc...
  9. Windows10 VPN using IPSEC/IKEv2 won't connect

Windows10 VPN using IPSEC/IKEv2 won't connect: I have set up a VPN server using IPSEC/IKEv2. Certificates are used for authentication, both for the server and a client. VPN connection works great with a third party VPN client Greenbow but native Windows VPN client won't even try to connect. Trying to open VPN...
  10. MSFT Windows 10 - VPN, IKEv2 and RFC 5685 IKEv2 redirection support

MSFT Windows 10 - VPN, IKEv2 and RFC 5685 IKEv2 redirection support: Does the Microsoft IKEv2 implementation support RFC 5685 - IKEv2 redirection? https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5685 I've read through docs, looked at ikeext.dll's debug symbols public, and my speculation is no. Can anyone confirm one way or another? Docs reference:...