Windows 10: Ilegal use of license

Discus and support Ilegal use of license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The company I work for uses Microsoft with illegal licenses. I've tried to explain that this is not okay, However the owner doesn't want to spend the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anoniem MRI, May 8, 2022.

1. Ilegal use of license

The company I work for uses Microsoft with illegal licenses. I've tried to explain that this is not okay, However the owner doesn't want to spend the money. What can I do?

:)

Anoniem MRI, May 8, 2022

2. Ilegal announcement of winner

The ovi touch contest winner of last week (8th week) contest is ilegal because the terms and conditions of this contest says, we have to put our answer within 300 char. But the winner 'josefjosef666' has use about 335 char. Then how can he/she announced
    as a winner.

I am '' whose answer is on second position therefore i should be a legal winner.

kumardeep0745, May 8, 2022
  3. renz496 Win User
    Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, May 8, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Ilegal use of license

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Ilegal use of license :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Ilegal use of license

1. Ilegal use of license - Similar Threads - Ilegal license

2. Does the old Window 8 license still useful today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the old Window 8 license still useful today?: I buy a Window 8 license online when it is firstly released and MS greatly promote it. Originally plan to use it to upgrade an old laptop. The laptop was broken so the license is not used yet, Is it possible to reuse this license to install in some product such as Virtual...
  3. Ilegal use of license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ilegal use of license: The company I work for uses Microsoft with illegal licenses. I've tried to explain that this is not okay, However the owner doesn't want to spend the money. What can I do?...
  4. Ilegal use of license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ilegal use of license: The company I work for uses Microsoft with illegal licenses. I've tried to explain that this is not okay, However the owner doesn't want to spend the money. What can I do?...
  5. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  6. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  7. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

8. Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal: Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-win10-using-windows-7-key-on-another-pc/ba44990d-4ace-45d0-ae4e-b8b24223847f
  9. Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal: Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-win10-using-windows-7-key-on-another-pc/ba44990d-4ace-45d0-ae4e-b8b24223847f
  10. Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal