Windows 10: Illegal Computer on Network

Discus and support Illegal Computer on Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by deanie44, Nov 16, 2019.

1. deanie44 Win User

Illegal Computer on Network

Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.

Illegal Computer on Network [​IMG]

:)

deanie44, Nov 16, 2019
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Illegal Computer on Network - Similar Threads - Illegal Computer Network

2. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    illegal Windows: Hello Microsoft Team.I can not purchase Windows because I'm from a country that the US has embargoed. Can I use Windows illegallywithout purchase?How can i contact Microsoft Team? Please give me Email....
  3. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    illegal Windows: Hello Microsoft Team.I can not purchase Windows because I'm from a country that the US has embargoed. Can I use Windows illegallywithout purchase?How can i contact Microsoft Team? Please give me Email....
  4. Is this Batchscript illegal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this Batchscript illegal: Hello,today I was on Discord And Some people are sending me this batch script:"slmgr/ipk <product_key_That_ends_with_T83GX> slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir slmgr /ato "so I know What this script does but is it illegal? Sorry for "<product_key_That_ends_with_T83GX>" but i dont know...
  5. Is this Batchscript illegal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this Batchscript illegal: Hello,today I was on Discord And Some people are sending me this batch script:"slmgr/ipk <product_key_That_ends_with_T83GX> slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir slmgr /ato "so I know What this script does but is it illegal? Sorry for "<product_key_That_ends_with_T83GX>" but i dont know...
  6. Is this Batchscript illegal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Is this good or illegal?

Is this good or illegal?: I was looking at Win10 Pro for Workstations in MS Store and clicked install FOR FUN, thinking that the thing would exit because I didn't have a product key, but when I clicked install, I got scared something would happen and closed Store and it's task in Task Manager. But,...
  8. illegible font

in Windows 10 Customization
    illegible font: Hi after iave chenge to dark background my font is not clear and can not see/ invisible how do I change to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/illegible-font/ecf11183-d954-4702-8547-e36e6d94352b
  9. IS IT ILLEGAL?

IS IT ILLEGAL?: I am not a legal expert, and would like to know if it is in theory illegal to share (for free) a functional, NOT-ACTIVATED, non-malicious, windows ISO, that has been stripped down to be less hardware intensive with performance tweaks prepared to a friend, considering they...
  10. Illegal Computer on Network

in Windows 10 Support
    Illegal Computer on Network: Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you. [img] 144552