Windows 10: illegal copy of windows 10

Discus and support illegal copy of windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A guy who fixed my computer sold me an illegal copy of windows 10 I paid him do i need to buy another copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StarPlummer, Apr 14, 2020.

1. illegal copy of windows 10

A guy who fixed my computer sold me an illegal copy of windows 10 I paid him do i need to buy another copy

:)

StarPlummer, Apr 14, 2020
  2. EricD66 Win User

Changing illegal copy of Windows 10 to a clean copy

I acquired an illegal copy of Windows 10 1809-1903 Enterprise through a friend who got it for me. I was wondering if there were any ways to install a clean copy of Windows without the Enterprise coming back? I also tried to install a clean copy I got from the illegal copy on another computer and it comes up with the illegal copy on that computer. Really need some advice because I can't afford a brand new copy of Windows 10

EricD66, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2020
  4. zizoomido Win User

illegal copy of windows 10

Illegal copy of windows

Now I have legal copy of windows activated, but before that I was working some jobs by using illegal copy and have some money ..

Can microsoft forgive me about that or ask me what to do??

zizoomido, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

illegal copy of windows 10

1. illegal copy of windows 10 - Similar Threads - illegal copy

2. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  3. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  4. Report where illegal copies are used

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is copying windows xp wallpapers onto windows 10 illegal or copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is copying windows xp wallpapers onto windows 10 illegal or copyrighted?: Hey there Is copying The Windows XP Wallpapers Onto Windows 10 Illegal or copyrighted? Just Thought That Because They are Photographs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-copying-windows-xp-wallpapers-onto-windows-10/8be020b6-0b9c-4b79-8901-650d681e1a30
  6. Is copying windows xp wallpapers onto windows 10 illegal or copyrighted?

Is copying windows xp wallpapers onto windows 10 illegal or copyrighted?: Hey there Is copying The Windows XP Wallpapers Onto Windows 10 Illegal or copyrighted? Just Thought That Because They are Photographs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-copying-windows-xp-wallpapers-onto-windows-10/8be020b6-0b9c-4b79-8901-650d681e1a30
  7. product key issues or laptop illegal copied windows....dump the laptop or simple fix?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key issues or laptop illegal copied windows....dump the laptop or simple fix?: so i;ve had all kinds of trouble activating, i got this computer off another and now feel i have a bunk windows version that is not legal. So considering I have a laptop of my own already activated and legit is there any problem using my product key along with this laptop...
  8. product key issues or laptop illegal copied windows....dump the laptop or simple fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key issues or laptop illegal copied windows....dump the laptop or simple fix?: so i;ve had all kinds of trouble activating, i got this computer off another and now feel i have a bunk windows version that is not legal. So considering I have a laptop of my own already activated and legit is there any problem using my product key along with this laptop...
  9. product key issues or laptop illegal copied windows....dump the laptop or simple fix?

10. Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows?: Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows? so basically i’m trying to run bootcamp off my mac, and i downloaded an iso off the official windows website. when i was setting it up it asked me if i wanted to put in a product key (or something) and i said i’d do it...