Windows 10: Illegal state change request???

Discus and support Illegal state change request??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I tried to sign in I was told, We are unable to sign you in. An illegal state change was requested? What does that mean? I did not ask for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArthurFox1, May 14, 2019.

1. Illegal state change request???

When I tried to sign in I was told, We are unable to sign you in. An illegal state change was requested? What does that mean? I did not ask for any change!

:)

ArthurFox1, May 14, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 14, 2019
  4. wolf Win User

Illegal state change request???

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Illegal state change request???

1. Illegal state change request??? - Similar Threads - Illegal state change

2. Illegal State Change Requested?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Illegal State Change Requested?: I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account so I could update my computer to Windows 11 for what's felt like a year. I recently tried signing in to recover some information but got an "Illegal State Change Requested" notification when I did. I never requested any...
  3. Illegal State Change Requested?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Illegal State Change Requested?: I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account so I could update my computer to Windows 11 for what's felt like a year. I recently tried signing in to recover some information but got an "Illegal State Change Requested" notification when I did. I never requested any...
  4. Illegal State Change Requested?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. illegal state change requested error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    illegal state change requested error.: i just got the new forza 5 horizon and noticed when i try to make a convoy/party on pc it asked me to login and i did and it prompted me that there was a illegal state change requested and it can't sign me in. however i can login to my account fine on google or any browser...
  6. illegal state change requested error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    illegal state change requested error.: i just got the new forza 5 horizon and noticed when i try to make a convoy/party on pc it asked me to login and i did and it prompted me that there was a illegal state change requested and it can't sign me in. however i can login to my account fine on google or any browser...
  7. illegal state change requested error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. An illegal state change was requested.

An illegal state change was requested.: I am encountering this error again and again when I am trying to sign in into my laptop. I didn't request for any kind of state change. I just changed my password as I was unable to download apps from Microsoft Store. My laptop has windows 10. And there were no changes that...
  9. Illegal State was requested

Illegal State was requested: I basically have the same question as here. I have reset the password. Added information to my Microsoft account. I receive the "Illegal State was requested" when verifying my account in "your info"....
  10. An illegal state change was requested

An illegal state change was requested: I was trying to install Your Phone app and set it up, but was stuck at 60% progress. After some time trying to make it work, I ended up in Settings>My Account, and under Your Info it said "You need to update some info for your Microsoft account. When I click to "Update info",...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an illegal state change was requested windows

2. an illegal state change was requested

3. microsoft illegal state change was requested

4. microsoft account illegal state change requested,
  5. we couldnty sign you in an illegal state change was requested,
  6. an illegal state change was requested xbox,
  7. theres an illegal state change microsoft error,
  8. microsoft an illegal state change was requested error,
  9. an illlegal state change wass requested microsoft,
  10. illegal state change,
  11. xbox pc beta an illegal state change,