Windows 10: illegal using Windos

Discus and support illegal using Windos in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am a student .I brought a CD . I live in bangladesh . Now I know My CD was Copy or cracked virsion of windows . I'm also using Microsoft word . but I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PrinceMahin, Mar 4, 2020.

1. illegal using Windos

I am a student .I brought a CD . I live in bangladesh . Now I know My CD was Copy or cracked virsion of windows .
    I'm also using Microsoft word .
    but I m not earning any month by using those
    for education and watching movies and playing game .
    Will you forgive me ?
    Someone said This is type of stealing.
    Now I m very sad about that ,
    I don't want to steal though .
    but I m from a poor country.
    I see Windows is 299$
    what should I do , or we do ?
    from poor country?

:)

PrinceMahin, Mar 4, 2020
  2. deanie44 Win User

Illegal Computer on Network

Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.

illegal using Windos [​IMG]

deanie44, Mar 4, 2020
  3. blinxster Win User
    AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Mar 4, 2020
  4. illegal using Windos

Illegal instruction error on starting the laptop

This doesn't happen all the time, normally after my PC has been running for a while. This error occurs when I start my PC.

The exception illegal instruction

An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

(0xc000001d) occured in the application at location 0xfb592e9.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

All my relevant PC specs:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @2.50GHz
    • 8GB RAM

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

new_learnerMN, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

illegal using Windos

1. illegal using Windos - Similar Threads - illegal using Windos

2. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  3. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  4. Report where illegal copies are used

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Apologies for the illegal use of products

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Apologies for the illegal use of products: Hello . I am Ali Amani and I am 29 years old and I am from Iran and I have been using your products since I was a child. In the past, it was not possible for us to buy your products legally. I did not understand the concept of cracking and its illegality. Since I was a child...
  6. Apologies for the illegal use of products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apologies for the illegal use of products: Hello . I am Ali Amani and I am 29 years old and I am from Iran and I have been using your products since I was a child. In the past, it was not possible for us to buy your products legally. I did not understand the concept of cracking and its illegality. Since I was a child...
  7. Apologies for the illegal use of products

8. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft products illegally used cracked: Literally all over the subcontinent, pakistan, india, etc, all products of microsoft i.e. windows, office are used illegally cracked. Why doesn't Microsoft take any step to stop this? This is so normal here in Pakistan. Literally all businesses run over cracked softwares...
  9. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft products illegally used cracked: Literally all over the subcontinent, pakistan, india, etc, all products of microsoft i.e. windows, office are used illegally cracked. Why doesn't Microsoft take any step to stop this? This is so normal here in Pakistan. Literally all businesses run over cracked softwares...
  10. Microsoft products illegally used cracked