Windows 10: Illusion Gap bypass in Windows Defender

Discus and support Illusion Gap bypass in Windows Defender in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Introduction During our research, CyberArk Labs encountered a strange behavior in the file scanning process of Windows Defender. This problem may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Illusion Gap bypass in Windows Defender

Read more: Illusion Gap - Antivirus Bypass Part 1 - CyberArk

:)

Brink, Sep 27, 2017

2. disable ability to create a local user account

This has been discussed here: Disable sign on with a local account - Windows 10

But there was no resolution and the thread has been locked. This is a huge security gap. Nothing prevents users from simply creating a local user account in order to bypass restrictions placed on their own user account. There has to be a way to prevent this
    from happening!

BS Shaughnessy, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Defender - What is scanning - Add exception?

You couldn't see exact activities by Windows Defender during scan, it is mainly for security reason so cybercriminals won't know what Windows Defender doing to bypass it. But if having this feature is important requirement for you, you may share it through
    Feedback Hub app.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Sep 27, 2017
Thema:

Illusion Gap bypass in Windows Defender

1. Illusion Gap bypass in Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Illusion Gap bypass

2. Gap in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gap in screen: There is a gap between my taskbar and my window screen. I check on settings and it is set to 100 percent. I tried to use different resolution and scaling there is no effect at all....
  3. Gap in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gap in screen: There is a gap between my taskbar and my window screen. I check on settings and it is set to 100 percent. I tried to use different resolution and scaling there is no effect at all....
  4. Gap in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Illusive screen dimmer issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Illusive screen dimmer issue: [ATTACH] As far as I can tell my computer is not running any screen dimming, night light, eye care, etc programs. But when I full screen apps, sometimes, there is a ghosted slightly lighter area at the bottom of the screen where the windows taskbar is. Also when I use...
  6. Windows defender application guard WDAG bypasses my vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows defender application guard WDAG bypasses my vpn: Hi all Don't know if this is working as intended or missing some setting or whatever. Version: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Build: 19042.685 Problem: i use F-secures Freedom VPN on my pc. When i start up an Edge session with WDAG the internet connection starts using a...
  7. Bridging the gap

Bridging the gap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drogonsbow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjsulf/bridging_the_gap/
  8. Gap on screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gap on screen.: There is a 5/8" gap between the open page and the top of the screen. Some help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gap-on-screen/52808646-1efb-47bb-8b11-2e98d5901c04
  9. Aerosnap but with gaps?

Aerosnap but with gaps?: submitted by /u/n4hte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8gjzh/aerosnap_but_with_gaps/
  10. Gap in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Gap in Taskbar?: [img] It usually takes a little while, but at some point this little gap in the taskbar appears and the only way I've ever managed to get rid of it is doing a full reinstall of Windows. Then its usually gone for little while (weeks to months) but then will come back...