Windows 10: Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress

Discus and support Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the full game in Windows Store and it is not saving my progress, every time I start the game I start from the very beginning. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hugggo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Hugggo Win User

Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress

I just purchased the full game in Windows Store and it is not saving my progress, every time I start the game I start from the very beginning.

I have created an Xbox profile and I am logged in, I can see my screen name in the top left corner in the main menu of the game.

I cleared cache and reset the application but no change.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks!

:)

Hugggo, Nov 30, 2020

2. ilomilo + save data

I don't have an Xbox, the link you gave is for managing data on the Xbox. As stated in my original post, it's for "ilomilo +" on the "Windows 10 app store" on "PC".

Vitamin Ex, Nov 30, 2020
  3. ilomilo + save data

When ilomilo first got released on the 360 I bought it day one and thought the game was amazing. Then after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10 I noticed it was on the app store. I thought maybe it was backwards compatible and I wouldn't have to buy it again
    but sadly it wasn't so I was compelled to buy it once more.

Since it's been years since I have had an Xbox 360 (due to my previous 6 red ringing on me) and had the chance to play the game, I was expecting to start a new game once I launched it.

This is where things get confusing. For a game that isn't backwards compatible, it has a data sync function which takes your old 360 save data and syncs it with the Win 10 app version. If it can do that then one would think it's the same game...

So now I have a game that I just bought on the app store thinking it was a new version of a game I finished years ago but instead I get a new app with everything already 100% completed.

Does anyone know how to delete the save file and maybe a way to disable the sync? I'm looking to play through it from a new save file but there is no option in game to delete your save data or to turn off the sync funtion which kinda ruins the game in my
    opinion.

Vitamin Ex, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Aled T. Win User

Ilomilo purchased but not updated on my WP7

Hello William Yim,

Can I confirm that I'm understanding your issue correctly - you've purchased the 'Ilomilo' game through the Zune software and are unable to transfer the game to your WP7 phone?

Can you describe the steps you are taking?

Thank you for posting.

Aled T., Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress - Similar Threads - Ilomilo Plus saving

2. Notepad automatically saves your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad automatically saves your progress: Since some recent Windows update, whenever I open Notepad it opens what I was doing in Notepad prior with a pop up message saying:Notepad automatically saves your progress. All your content will be available the next time you open Notepad.Who ever thought up this rediculous...
  3. Notepad automatically saves your progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad automatically saves your progress: Since some recent Windows update, whenever I open Notepad it opens what I was doing in Notepad prior with a pop up message saying:Notepad automatically saves your progress. All your content will be available the next time you open Notepad.Who ever thought up this rediculous...
  4. Sudoku not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not saving progress: If it helps Microsoft programmers to fix this problem, Sudoku saved our progress through November 12th. It stopped saving it in November 13th. Whatever update occurred at this time screwed it up....
  5. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!: Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything! I only don't go past level 3 as I don't see the point. I've heard this has happened to other people. I really like this game,...
  6. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game: Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1. When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong not saving progress: I've been playing free on line Microsoft Mahjong for a couple of years now and love it. As of Nov. 1 the game no longer saves my progress. I've tried it through Edge, Chrome, and Firefox and the result is the same. Help! (I've also been having recurring multiple problems...
  8. my games progress doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games progress doesn't save: My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please...
  9. Refunds on games that don't save your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunds on games that don't save your progress: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved and its Season Pass, I played it for a few days but every time I would exit the game my progress would not save, so I filed a refund request which took 3 to 4 days to be answered just to be denied, I think its stupid that I can't get a refund...
  10. How to save progress in Windows games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save progress in Windows games?: Hello! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find any threads. I play some Microsoft games, such as Microsoft Mahjong in my Windows 10 computer. I thought that if I install the game in another computer using my Microsoft account, I would be able to see all the...