Windows 10: Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account

Discus and support Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good day, I am having an issue with a game I bought a little while ago, Ilomilo Plus on the PC. The game will not recognize that I am connected to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by chadstir95, May 25, 2024.

1. Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account

Good day, I am having an issue with a game I bought a little while ago, Ilomilo Plus on the PC. The game will not recognize that I am connected to the Microsoft Account that I bought the game with on windows 10 and the instrctions call to the windows store, not the Microsoft store and since I cannot do that, I cannot save my game progress at all. Can I please get some help with getting this to work?

:)

chadstir95, May 25, 2024

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2024
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 25, 2024
  4. ArunRomi Win User

Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account

Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account

1. Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Ilomilo Plus connecting

2. Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account: Good day, I am having an issue with a game I bought a little while ago, Ilomilo Plus on the PC. The game will not recognize that I am connected to the Microsoft Account that I bought the game with on windows 10 and the instrctions call to the windows store, not the Microsoft...
  3. Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ilomilo Plus not connecting to my microsoft account: Good day, I am having an issue with a game I bought a little while ago, Ilomilo Plus on the PC. The game will not recognize that I am connected to the Microsoft Account that I bought the game with on windows 10 and the instrctions call to the windows store, not the Microsoft...
  4. microsoft: my money plus applcation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft: my money plus applcation: I was using the Microsoft: my money plus application, particularly the check register function. Three days ago, I opened my application and discovered 6 years of check register activity gone. It appears that some of my files were either deleted or lost. What can I do to...
  5. microsoft: my money plus applcation

microsoft: my money plus applcation: I was using the Microsoft: my money plus application, particularly the check register function. Three days ago, I opened my application and discovered 6 years of check register activity gone. It appears that some of my files were either deleted or lost. What can I do to...
  6. microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft Money Plus: I am in need of the Microsoft Money Plus program. Microsoft does not offer this any more. is there a way I can copy the program, then load it on my new HP, windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-plus/0e7cbf06-477b-4e1f-8211-14763116568e
  7. Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress

Ilomilo Plus is not saving progress: I just purchased the full game in Windows Store and it is not saving my progress, every time I start the game I start from the very beginning. I have created an Xbox profile and I am logged in, I can see my screen name in the top left corner in the main menu of the game....
  8. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...
  9. Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account: I have tried to connect my ps4 to my Microsoft account and every time it says something went wrong but in my phone it says it was all fine This is unrelated to xbox...
  10. Cannot connect my Microsoft Account?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Microsoft Account?!: I cannot connect my school account to my laptop. I tried removing the account and then re-adding it. That did nothing. One post in another thread mentioned editing something in the computer files which I definitely did not want to do (last time I did something like that it...