Windows 10: I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having...

Discus and support I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As stated above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dianneinglis1, Dec 25, 2019.

1. I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having...

As stated above

:)

dianneinglis1, Dec 25, 2019
  2. elbmek Win User

Games via Facebook

Are you one of these people who play games via facebook. I would suggest - don't. FB are leeching your personal details and infest your friends with invitations to come and play *******. If you do continue to play these games, please untick the box somewhere that says invite all your friends, so the rest of us can live in relative peace. Remember, nothing is for free, there is a price to pay, and that's information.

elbmek, Dec 25, 2019
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Find a friend in facebook

Start the official Facebook app and swipe right from the news feed. Then:

• tap friends
    • tap search
    • swipe left or right to everyone
    • type the name of the friend to add
    • tap the person in the search results
    • finally tap add as friend

7thSense, Dec 25, 2019
  4. I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having...

Play a friend on Xbox one

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following questions:

• Are you both using Xbox One to play the game?
    • What game are you trying to play?
    • Does your friend have an active Xbox Live Gold membership?

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having...

1. I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having... - Similar Threads - I'm beginner facebook

2. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing and open game server for friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing and open game server for friend: I have some problem while playing game. It will constantly shutdown itself and exception code is 0xc0000005 si I thought maybe it was my cpu because I have test my ram all of them with showing no error every test and I RMA my cpu butnow I get bluescreen say system service...
  3. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing and open game server for friend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing and open game server for friend: I have some problem while playing game. It will constantly shutdown itself and exception code is 0xc0000005 si I thought maybe it was my cpu because I have test my ram all of them with showing no error every test and I RMA my cpu butnow I get bluescreen say system service...
  4. BSOD everytime ofter couple minutes when i'm playing every game i have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime ofter couple minutes when i'm playing every game i have: 1. Windows 11 x642. I have done clean install nvidia drivers3. i have ON XMP profile on my RAMMOBO: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE CPU: Intel i7-9700K 3.6GHz 12MB BOX RAM: G.SKILL 32GB 3200MHz Ripjaws V CL15 Red 2x8GB GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING 8GB GDDR6 PSU: Seasonic 650W...
  5. BSOD everytime ofter couple minutes when i'm playing every game i have

BSOD everytime ofter couple minutes when i'm playing every game i have: 1. Windows 11 x642. I have done clean install nvidia drivers3. i have ON XMP profile on my RAMMOBO: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE CPU: Intel i7-9700K 3.6GHz 12MB BOX RAM: G.SKILL 32GB 3200MHz Ripjaws V CL15 Red 2x8GB GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING 8GB GDDR6 PSU: Seasonic 650W...
  6. Solitaire game says I have no friends.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire game says I have no friends.: Hello, I only play Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Once in awhile it shows I have no friends. I only have 3, but we compete amongst ourselves. Their game alsosays no friends. Can you tell me how to get them back ? Thanks D...
  7. I'm depressed friends.

I'm depressed friends.: Hello, how can we add unattended programs to windows iso? I want to add chrome winrar office 2010 programs for automatic installation after unscheduled format. - - - Updated - - - I want it to install automatically after format that can help 163771
  8. OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them.: OK, I asked a similar question yesterday. I've been locked out of my Facebook accout on the PC. For some reason I can get in on my Android. However, the PC account tells me I've violated a rule. I even gave them my ID proving who I am. I didn't want to, but I thought I...
  9. PLAYING FACEBOOK BINGO BLITZ GAME TO SLOW NOBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLAYING FACEBOOK BINGO BLITZ GAME TO SLOW NOBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE: omg if no one can tell me how to speed up my game on FACEBOOK BINGO BLITS I PLAY EVERYDAY IT GOS SO SLOW I CANT HANDEL THIS NEVER HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE I HAVE USED 4 DIFFERENT BROWERS CLEARED EVERY THING UPDATED EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I ASKED YOU BEFORE YOU NEVER...
  10. Please help, cant play game on facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, cant play game on facebook.: I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook: [img] *Sad Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i...